Aam Aadmi Party Thread

Stuge

Are you sure there is only one such government? I mean the Jahil government atleast provides 24 hr electricity and increase in agricultural and industrial growth to the people of their state. The non jahil government in UP does all those activities like killing of Mussalmman in Muzafarnagar, calling Lokpal bad names, having people like Raja Bhaiya in cabinet yet they do not provide any basic amenities to the people of there state. Your call to prefer Jahil or non Jahil government.
I am sorry if I value human rights over 24 ghante bijli and mast sadaks. :((

Not for the victims' date=' but look at the destruction scale in UP and Gujarat - on every scale Gujarat wins. B->[/quote'] Oh ok I thought for human right champions even one life is precious. I didn't knew that scale matters, ok go on just on a side note more than 100,000 muslims are living in relief camp in Mujjafarnagar and do not want ot return back home due to fear of their life. Not sure whether you consider this as high or low scale but it doesn't matter Akhilesh Yadav atleast wears the skull cap man.

So' date=' the value of human right for people of Mujaffarnagar is less than the value of human right for people of Ahmedabad. right?[/quote'] Indeed bro...! People of Gujarath are scumbags for having voted Modi three times who has been violating their human rights:winky: People from Amrika can only pity them , they are happy with mast sadaks and 24 hour bijli , they dont even realize they are being violated and they are not allowed to indulge in gay sex.

Oh ok I thought for human right champions even one life is precious. I didn't knew that scale matters' date=' ok go on just on a side note more than 100,000 muslims are living in relief camp in Mujjafarnagar and do not want ot return back home due to fear of their life. Not sure whether you consider this as high or low scale but it doesn't matter Akhilesh Yadav atleast wears the skull cap man.[/quote'] I don't care about Akhilesh's skull cap. The facts are out there. Muzaffarnagar riots were handled much better than Gujarat. If you have facts to contradict me, please present them instead of indulging in mindless rhetoric.

I don't care about Akhilesh's skull cap. The facts are out there. Muzaffarnagar riots were handled much better than Gujarat. If you have facts to contradict me' date=' please present them instead of indulging in mindless rhetoric.[/quote'] Here is how the Skull capdhari Secular champion has handled his state. http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/newdelhi/107-killed-in-riots-this-year-66-muslims-41-hindus/article1-1126579.aspx

Finally secular burqa is now coming out in AAP thread ' date=' hidden agenda's are clear now :giggle:[/quote'] Abey can you keep your conspiracy theories aside. I am a Modi fan and Outty is Modi hater, we both have one thing in common that we support Kejriwal as CM for Delhi. So no hidden agenda please.

^ One more question to Kalapat... Do you and outsider are both like Kejri forming Govt with "outside" support of Con party :winky:
Kalapat nahin khalpat bhai. I cannot talk on behalf of Outty but I am not a hater of someone. Politics and that too in Indian politics no one is untouchable. They are elected representative of my country, so criticizing them is like criticizing the million of people who have voted for them. I liked the way Yogendra Yadav yesterday said on NDTv that they will not leave either Sheila or Vadra despite of their support and not sure how much of political ground level knowledge you have just think of a scenario, Kejriwal forms the government, embarasses congress by going hard on their corruption charges. Congress pulls out the support , Kejriwal and AAP will become Martyr in people's eye and will come in majority during next election. So this is a political masterstroke played by them and Congress is trapped now. I can bet anything, BJP will never touch any congress minister or person if they come to power. Both of the national level parties never do that. They have this aggremment, so anyone who can take strict action against the corrupt is welcome. No matter with whom support they come to power.

^ Regarding what Yogendra yadav said , we had enough of sound baits from AAP so far , difficult to believe what they will say tomorrow :winky: Do you really believe that Kejri goes "hard: against Con party , seriuously you guys wait before making such tall claims.he can target few small con guys , he won't touch big guys even using a barge pole. he can easily tell later that he is interested in improving aam admi life rather than targeting any individuals.

^ Regarding what Yogendra yadav said , we had enough of sound baits from AAP so far , difficult to believe what they will say tomorrow :winky: Do you really believe that Kejri goes "hard: against Con party , seriuously you guys wait before making such tall claims.he can target few small con guys , he won't touch big guys even using a barge pole. he can easily tell later that he is interested in improving aam admi life rather than targeting any individuals.
Lets wait and watch. My intention is whatever happens, it should be beneficial to the common man of Delhi. Its true they made tall claims and see still Kejriwal has not taken any lal batti, still roaming in Maruti Wagon R. No security, despite he has made the most powerful people of this country Vadra, Ambani, Gadkari as his enemy. This time there had been no horse trading all the parties want to show how clean they are. The 40 year pending Lokpal gets passed in the LokSabha. Suddenly Corruption has become the most important matter in the election. Kutch acha ho raha hai dost and all this just due to a party which has won with people like you and me. One of the winner has total cash of 20000 in his bank account has come to delhi for UPSC exam preperation. Now winning an election is not just reserved for some elite class. Let us all wish them all the best and support them.

^ Precise things what i am saying let us wait for some time , saying lot of things like honesty,integrity,moral etc. can be good for TV & paper. If they done good , good for people or else they are just another political party , nothing to worry anyway.