4-2 looks much better than 7-0 or 6-0 ot 5-1

Congrats to India for doing the unimaginable. At the start of the series, if somebody had said that India would win 2 matches (close or big, who TF cares), I wouldn't have believed him. I think India has performed beyond expectations. Getting Aus all out under 200 itself is a big achievement. Go India, now beat the crap out of the neighbors!!!!

I'd have taken this result at the beginning of the tournament. Two wins & one close game is what i was looking for. It could have been 3-3 easily, if not for some ridiculous batting effort by Dravid & Yuvraj in the 6th ODI. Well done India! Great start by Dhoni as a captain.

i would say awsome performance by team india....beating aus twice in the series.....means its good in a way to beat a team who is consistency performing high level cricket in each game...and defeating team like that is good achievment but there are many point in which india needs to improve of they want to win series agaist ausi...

I'd have taken this result at the beginning of the tournament. Two wins & one close game is what i was looking for. It could have been 3-3 easily, if not for some ridiculous batting effort by Dravid & Yuvraj in the 6th ODI. Well done India! Great start by Dhoni as a captain.
True

so we manage to make it 4-2 though that doesn's mask the fact that aussies dominated us right thru the series..I was looking at india' past wins in odi's in 2007 and the one positive thing is we have made it a habit of winning when the pressure is on in the really close games..we won in mumbai today by 2 wkts ,in chandigarh by 8 runs...we won 2 T 20 games against pakistan by a bowl-out and the final by 5 runs..also we put it across the aussies by 15 runs in the semis...also the series in england we won 2 out of the 3 games that we won by 9 runs and 2 wkts...this team definitely does not have a soft underbelly..it is just that we lack consistency more than anything else...we cud easily have thrown in the towel tonight at 64-6 but we hung in there and made a fight of it and the result was in out favor..!!!

Damn right coffee. Against this all conquering Aussie machine, we managed to win 2 out of the last 4 ODIs. :D
The last time IND played AUS in a test, IND won. The last time IND played AUS in an ODI, IND won. The last time IND played AUS in a Twenty20, IND won. India have HUMBLED Australia in the three most recent matches they have played against them in all 3 formats of the game. Man, aren't India a kick-@ss cricket team or what.
The last time IND played AUS in a test, IND won. The last time IND played AUS in an ODI, IND won. The last time IND played AUS in a Twenty20, IND won. India have HUMBLED Australia in the three most recent matches they have played against them in all 3 formats of the game. Man, aren't India a kick-@ss cricket team or what.
:D
You bet. :laugh: WTF have you been hiding? Haven't seen in you match threads at all.
:haha:
:haha::haha::haha: