Ipl 2014

StriKe

so does CSK and MI...RR will have one right to match card..i wonder how does that work :hmmm:
i somehow doubt RR are going to spend their entire allocated funds. To date they have never fully filled their wage bill. that RR do have is a very good scouting network. So dont be surprised if you have another Tambe coming in for RR and performing well this season.

i somehow doubt RR are going to spend their entire allocated funds. To date they have never fully filled their wage bill. that RR do have is a very good scouting network. So dont be surprised if you have another Tambe coming in for RR and performing well this season.
But they don't have Dravid to do all scouting and giving support to team like previous year.. Who will be the captain of RR ? Binny :giggle:

But they don't have Dravid to do all scouting and giving support to team like previous year.. Who will be the captain of RR ? Binny :giggle:
I doubt Dravid did the scouting. Looking at the RR scouting network and the make up of their side, they seem to have a lot of players from the mumbai circuit. Players like Tambe and Sallunke come to mind. A lot of players from Rajasthan Royals come from mumbai. Chavan, Tambe, Rahane, Salunke, etc. Probably makes sense as their majority shareholder Manoj Badale, is from Maharashtra and is known to have close links to affiliates in Mumbai. Dont be surprised if RR pick up another one of Mumbai's unheralded talents. As for captain, it has to be Watson. If Watson is injured its hard to say who to give it to. Rahane is the obvious choice but i would not want to burden him with that.

KKR 1.Gambhir 2.Narine RCB 1.Virat Kohli 2.Chris Gayle 3.AB de Villiers Daniel Vettori - Head coach Allan Donald - Bowling coach CSK 1.Dhoni 2.Raina 3.Jadeja 4.Ashwin 5.Bravo RR 1.Sanju Samson, 2.Ajinkya Rahane, 3.Shane Watson, 4.James Faulkner 5.Stuart Binny MI 1.Rohit Sharma 2.Lasith Malinga 3.Kieron Pollard 4.Harbhajan Singh 5.Ambati Rayudu DD 1.Kevin Pietersen 2.David Warner KXIP 1.David Miller 2.Manan Vohra SRH

Kings XI Punjab ‏@lionsdenkxip 1m This year @ImMananVohra scored 463 runs in 4 matches with 3 centuries during CK Nayudu Trophy.

wow so DD have retained davey and kp!! please retain morkel and yadav as well :pray: KX1P retained vohra? good luck but they should retain dhussey as well
It's over :dance:

Speaking of who can captain RR i notice Kallis is up for auction. A type of player to replace RD who IMO will fit right into RR
Watto had been offically declared AS the new captain of RR. Kallis is up for the grab but having him would disrupt the overseas quota. I really hope we nab Maxwell or Bailey. Even Luke Wright will be an excellent buy. Better than Kallis, IMO.