Should Indian team play two spinners every match.

putrevus

I would always give more chance to young bowlers like Yadav and BK and hope they come good than keep on trying tried and tested failures like Ishant
I dont deny that at all, Ishant should be kicked out of this team, this guy is the biggest chipko I have ever seen. It is like in 1970s where guy Anshuman Gaekwad played 40 test just for the fact he feared less than other about getting hit by hard cricket ball others than that courage he had nothing going for him. I dont know wtf has Dhobi and selectors seen in him.
I dont know wtf has Dhobi and selectors seen in him.
Dhoni sees a fellow "slow learner" in him. a) Nohit - still remains a so-so ODI batsman, if you exclude his recent high scoring on pattas, even after 100+ ODIs. b) Ishant - still remains "unlucky" even after playing 50+ Tests c) Dhobi - still cannot play outside subcontinent after playing 80+ Tests.
common did captain ask him not pick up wickets in first spell . Yadav is not something special which everyone is making him to be, he is another run of mill bowlers who are called fast bowlers in Indian team who has no control where the ball is going. To win a test match you need twenty wickets look at all the attacks you don't have a all rounder now that Rahane has come good, who are you going to drop in top 6 nobody and with Dhobi so 3 plus 1 has shown it wont work period. These guys were gassed after one innings that includes shammi batting did its job in all the four times it is the bowling which has stunk.
+++1.