2014 Lok Sabha Elections thread |Exit poll results

ganeshran

Sonia today met Jama Masjid Imam Bukhari and asked his help in the coming elections... Bukhari is expected to pronounce a "fatwa" on Friday to ask Muslims to vote for Congress... Whether Muslims vote enmasse for Congress or not, is to be seen in coming days...

Sonia today met Jamaica Masjid Imam Bukhari and asked his help in the coming elections... Bukhari is expected to pronounce a "fatwa" on Friday to ask Muslims to vote for Congress... Whether Muslims vote enmasse for Congress or not' date=' is to be seen in coming days...[/quote'] http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/sonia-gandhi-asks-muslim-leaders-to-ensure-secular-votes-do-not-split/articleshow/33137555.cms So Muslim votes are secular and Hindu votes are communal. :giggle:

Sonia today met Jamaica Masjid Imam Bukhari and asked his help in the coming elections... Bukhari is expected to pronounce a "fatwa" on Friday to ask Muslims to vote for Congress... Whether Muslims vote enmasse for Congress or not' date=' is to be seen in coming days...[/quote'] This is how it should be done. How BJP's does it is totally communcal.

Sonia today met Jamaica Masjid Imam Bukhari and asked his help in the coming elections... Bukhari is expected to pronounce a "fatwa" on Friday to ask Muslims to vote for Congress... Whether Muslims vote enmasse for Congress or not' date= is to be seen in coming days...:smokin: did he suggest some bob Marley songs too ? But any hows I don't think the Imam's announcement for support to Congress will make difference, last time in 2004 he gave support to ABVP and BJP, and they lost. Muslims will decide for themselves if they will allow themselves to be forced to vote against Modi & BJP out of hatred.

Sonia today met Jama Masjid Imam Bukhari and asked his help in the coming elections... Bukhari is expected to pronounce a "fatwa" on Friday to ask Muslims to vote for Congress... Whether Muslims vote enmasse for Congress or not' date=' is to be seen in coming days...[/quote'] Secularism zindabad.

Sonia today met Jama Masjid Imam Bukhari and asked his help in the coming elections... Bukhari is expected to pronounce a "fatwa" on Friday to ask Muslims to vote for Congress... Whether Muslims vote enmasse for Congress or not' date=' is to be seen in coming days...[/quote'] The "Secularism" project died decades ago (hell, you can even say that it never got off the ground). I laugh (and seethe internally) when I hear justifications and alternate definitions of this colossal failure of a social engineering program. Now it is just minority interest groups jockeying (that paltu kutta MMS himself said so few years ago) for the greatest benefits that can be had from the state.

Must be tough for Indian muslim either vote for secular godless parties or for terrorist like Modi. As a muslim I suggest to all muslims not to take part in secular elections, remember Allah is Al-malik the sovereign, the state can not be sovereign, this is my simplest explanation to fellow Muslims to think before you vote for congress, or any other party.

Must be tough for Indian muslim either vote for secular godless parties or for terrorist like Modi. As a muslim I suggest to all muslims not to take part in secular elections, remember Allah is Al-malik the sovereign, the state can not be sovereign, this is my simplest explanation to fellow Muslims to think before you vote for congress, or any other party.
Seems like you might have withdrawal syndromes after 50 years of military dictatorship. Don't worry Democracy isn't that bad.

BJP were whining about AAP not giving the Jan Lokpal Bill to them in advance. Now they are not even able to deliver their manifesto to the people even before election day. Gujarat model and governance! :hysterical:
Gujarath model is there to see,why manifesto should matter.

BJP were whining about AAP not giving the Jan Lokpal Bill to them in advance. Now they are not even able to deliver their manifesto to the people even before election day. Gujarat model and governance! :hysterical:
Good one. AAP's manifesto is out today . Focuses on Swaraj. Few points
Support 33% reservation for women in Parliament and State Legislature. Will Involve "Mohalla Sabhas" in PDS to end corruption & curb ration mafia. AAP promises to decriminalise gay sex AAP Manifesto: To strictly implement minimum wages across sectors. Will not permit contractualization of jobs where employment is required throughout the year Taxation System to be based upon simplicty, transparency & certainty Establishing large numbers of ITIs for vocational training. AAP for implimentation of the Supreme Court judgement on police reforms. Kejriwal: We will implement police reforms. Investigation and law and order will be two different dept in police. Roll back the Four Year Undergraduate Program (FYUP), which has been undemocratically introduced in Delhi University.
Full manifesto -