2014 Lok Sabha Elections thread |Exit poll results

ganeshran

is this why rajnath singh ran away frm there? (and to be beaten eventually frmlucknow)
how do you know he will be beaten from lucknow? thats even a bigger BJP bastion than ghaziabad
Never knew Lucknow was smaller than Ghaziabad.
that coward did run away from Ghaziabad and he will win from Lko.

Sanjaya Baru' date=' the former Media Advisor to MMS is releasing a tell-all memoir on April 11. Llooking forward to this one :woot:[/quote'] Do you think he can comment anythign against PMO or Gandhi's :cantstop:

that coward did run away from Ghaziabad and he will win from Lko.
Laughable. Just because he is a BJP candidate, and if he changes the seat, there must be some masked reason. While if others do it, it's no problem but just a norm. If your politics is just making up some reasons and thinking of some wild conspiracies, you will eventually go mad.

@randomguy, why don't you take your crap to one single area. There is a special dedicated AAP thread where you can post those creative pics taken from absurd angles and then make some odd conclusions. This aren't one specific propaganda thread.

@randomguy, why don't you take your crap to one single area. There is a special dedicated AAP thread where you can post those creative pics taken from absurd angles and then make some odd conclusions. This aren't one specific propaganda thread.
:cantstop: Pehle pyaar se bol.

AAP candidate Yogendra Yadav is way ahead in Gurgaon Lok Sabha constituency as compared to his BJP, Congress and INLD rivals, claimed a survey undertaken by the party. "Yogendra Yadav has a clear lead in his hometown Rewari and Mewat. Although Gurgaon city is a close contest between Inderjeet Singh and Yogendra Yadav, Mewat's mandate is again clearly in favour of the Professor". "BJP's Inderjeet Singh and Congress' Dharam Pal are nowhere in the contest. INLD's Zakhir Hussain, who is the only Mewati candidate from Gurgaon, trails behind his rivals with a mere 12 per cent votes in his home district," said a survey report said.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Home/Lok-Sabha-Elections-2014/News/AAP-survey-puts-Yogendra-Yadav-ahead-of-his-rivals-in-Gurgaon/articleshow/33295746.cms

NEW DELHI: Nachiketa Walnekar, who threw black paint at Aam Aadmi Party chief Arvind Kejriwal in November last year, joined AAP a few weeks ago and shared the stage with senior party members at a jan sabha in Trilokpuri on Thursday. Walnekar was introduced to the public as AAP's latest ally before a crowd of a few thousands. "Nachiketa will help us expose what BJP is all about and how they have always taken the people of India for a ride," said an AAP supporter onstage. Sources said he had tried to apologize for a few weeks before he was accepted into AAP. He has since then been working in the campaign office of the East Delhi constituency. Nachiketa, a resident of Maharashtra who was reportedly a member of BJP till 2009, had attacked Kejriwal last year for betraying Anna Hazare to make political gains. In a move that surprised even some party members, Walnekar was asked to address the crowd; he shared his background and his wish to always serve the country in whatever way he could. He added that he felt betrayed by BJP, his earlier party, since it was not genuine. "I have been an activist all my life and wanted to work towards ending corruption in the country. It distressed me to see corruption in every nook and corner, and it was for this reason that I joined BJP in 2008. I thought they had a vision. But then I realized that the platform it gave me was not what I had envisioned. When Arvind forgave me for throwing black paint on him last year, I felt very touched,'' he said. He added, "I felt bad when Arvind was forced to resign as chief minister and I wanted to repent for what I had done to him. My mother told me I had joined the wrong party and I should be a part of AAP. I came to Delhi and asked Arvind to forgive me because I was a misguided youth and now I am working with the party.'' He struck a chord with the women and elders in the rally, especially when he said how the paint-throwing incident was a mistake he will always regret. Walnekar then attacked BJP for calling Kejriwal a Pakistani agent, pointing out that BJP Prime Minister Atal Behari Vajpayee remained silent when Indian soldiers were abused during the NDA rule.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/lok-sabha-elections-2014/news/Man-who-threw-ink-at-Kejriwal-joins-AAP/articleshow/33206770.cms

Laughable. Just because he is a BJP candidate' date= and if he changes the seat, there must be some masked reason. While if others do it, it's no problem but just a norm. If your politics is just making up some reasons and thinking of some wild conspiracies, you will eventually go mad.
If I'm not wrong, you live in Delhi - go to the BJP office and ask a few workers (not the leaders because they will obviously give the "party line"). They will tell you the reality. Rajanth Singh, despite living in Delhi, rarely went to Ghaziabad after being elected MP and he had planned to shift from there for a long time. Also, in the last few months AAP's support in NCR increased hence he became even more desperate to shift. As for coming to Lko - all those media reports about Modi from Lko etc were just speculation but Rajnath Singh has had his eye on this seat for a while and the simple reason for that is the connection to AtalJi - Rajnath is now trying to establish himself as the Moderate, acceptable face of the BJP, someone whom the allies and even BJP leaders think of as harmless and who could be a consensus candidate in case BJP doesn't get enough seats to make Modi PM. If you haven't noticed his slow but steady image building exercise over the last few months then I guess its time to open your eyes and actually see what other leaders besides Modi are doing.

Laughable. Just because he is a BJP candidate' date= and if he changes the seat, there must be some masked reason. While if others do it, it's no problem but just a norm. If your politics is just making up some reasons and thinking of some wild conspiracies, you will eventually go mad.
If I'm not wrong, you live in Delhi - go to the BJP office and ask a few workers (not the leaders because they will obviously give the "party line"). They will tell you the reality. Rajanth Singh, despite living in Delhi, rarely went to Ghaziabad after being elected MP and he had planned to shift from there for a long time. Also, in the last few months AAP's support in NCR increased hence he became even more desperate to shift. As for coming to Lko - all those media reports about Modi from Lko etc were just speculation but Rajnath Singh has had his eye on this seat for a while and the simple reason for that is the connection to AtalJi - Rajnath is now trying to establish himself as the Moderate, acceptable face of the BJP, someone whom the allies and even BJP leaders think of as harmless and who could be a consensus candidate in case BJP doesn't get enough seats to make Modi PM. If you haven't noticed his slow but steady image building exercise over the last few months then I guess its time to open your eyes and actually see what other leaders besides Modi are doing.

@randomguy' date=' why don't you take your crap to one single area. There is a special dedicated AAP thread where you can post those [b']creative pics taken from absurd angles and then make some odd conclusions. This aren't one specific propaganda thread.
:hysterical: