2014 Lok Sabha Elections thread |Exit poll results

ganeshran

LOL! Having a rakhail run state affairs is less corrupt. Got to hand it to you.
derogatory terms use karne ki aadat pad gayi hai lagta hai... As for being corrupt - do you really think that there has been any leader in UP in the last 20-25 years who can even come close to MSY/Mayawati in terms of corruption?

derogatory terms use karne ki aadat pad gayi hai lagta hai... As for being corrupt - do you really think that there has been any leader in UP in the last 20-25 years who can even come close to MSY/Mayawati in terms of corruption?
Chalo aap non derogatory terms bata do Kalyan Singh aur Kusum Rai ke relation ke.

^ Genuine question? What did Kalyan Singh and Gupta do for UP that people should vote for them over Behen Mayawati?
My opinion is that they might (not necessarily should) vote for the BJP in the game of musical chairs while they look for a suitable govt. Does Netaji have a record to be proud of going by his multiple terms as CM ? How did he get to form the state govt this time ? Who are his allies at the center ? Based on that, the principle opposition at the center 'might' gain from it and people's memories of BSP rule might be fresher.

Lets not be too harsh on these exit polls. Most of the margin of win loss ratio in Delhi have been very very close. It gave almost true pictures in MP' date=' Rajasthan, Chattisgarh only exception was Delhi and reason might be the closely fought elections.[/quote'] The goal of the exit poll is to capture a "trend" and not make accurate predictions. Given this contest, I stand by my statement. If the exit polls on Aaj Tak, Times Now etc. failed to capture that the "close fight" will be between AAP-BJP in Delhi, I would ask them to pack their bags and stop doing such exit polls. I am surprised you call that "too harsh".

wow didn't check this thread..bjp and AAP,any ofthese parties come into the centre and i dont mind..i wont underestimate AAP at all this time,they might spring a surprise again though most probably bjp will emerge as the largest single party getting more than 175+

^ fair proportion of congress supporters will vote for AAP as well,so they'll eat into congress's votes as well..1 thing i've learnt is not to underestimate AAP.we have got 3months to the GE which is enough for the AAP activists to enrol into some active chunav prachaar ,they actually go to root level common man,make sure their problems are looked into and if they do that in urban/metropolitans as well as some rural mofussils then they might cast their magic yet again in the GE grasping close to 50-60 votes,maybe even 100 :P