2014 Lok Sabha Elections thread |Exit poll results

ganeshran

Someone's personal life shouldn't be of any concern to voters or anyone else, but if kejriwal had done something similar we would have never heard the end of kejriwal u-turn insults. BJP which wants to poke its nose into everyone's personal life hopefully learns a lesson from this episode.

Someone's personal life shouldn't be of any concern to voters or anyone else' date=' but if kejriwal had done something similar we would have never heard the end of kejriwal u-turn insults.[b'] BJP which wants to poke its nose into everyone's personal life hopefully learns a lesson from this episode.
LOL.. so BJP brought Modi's personal life into public domain

Someone's personal life shouldn't be of any concern to voters or anyone else' date=' but if kejriwal had done something similar we would have never heard the end of kejriwal u-turn insults. BJP which wants to poke its nose into everyone's personal life hopefully learns a lesson from this episode.[/quote']Who swore on his children's lives in public ? And then proceeded to break that oath ? Kejriwal. Kejriwal has dragged his family and (worst of all) children into the political sphere himself.

AAP leader Arvind Kejriwal will tour Punjab the next three days to campaign for his candidates in the Lok Sabha election in the state. Kejriwal’s first halt will be Amritsar, an Aam Aadmi Party source said. Polling for Punjab’s 13 seats will take place April 30. He returns to Delhi April 13. Kejriwal will leave April 14 for Varanasi in Uttar Pradesh where he is challenging Bharatiya Janata Party’s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi. The Varanasi constituency will go the polls May 12.
http://aapnewslive.in/arvind-kejriwal-flashes-victory-sign-rush-punjab-days/

DM' date=' what IPC sections will you charge Shehzada with?[/quote'] Cambridge versus University of Cambridge - seriously?!!! I mean the guy is a chewtiya we all know that but you have some brains - use them. This can't stand up in court. If you think it does, show me a precedent.

Cambridge versus University of Cambridge - seriously?!!! I mean the guy is a chewtiya we all know that but you have some brains - use them. This can't stand up in court. If you think it does' date=' show me a precedent.[/quote'] Seriously calling University of Cambridge as Cambridge is crime ?? This guy keeps redefining himself. Next what if Kejriwal writes Indian Institute of Technology as IIT there should be an FIR against him?

Cambridge versus University of Cambridge - seriously?!!! I mean the guy is a chewtiya we all know that but you have some brains - use them. This can't stand up in court. If you think it does' date= show me a precedent.
Yo, where is the precedent for prosecuting someone for leaving the column for wives name blank in the affidavit? The court has already said that it was not a crime anyway. The only one calling for prosecution for trivial things like this is you and your ilk on this thread. Not the court. Not the election commission. PS: I have edited my post, I thought that expletive was for me. But I think it is meant for someone more (in)famous. Sorry about that.

Seriously calling University of Cambridge as Cambridge is crime ?? This guy keeps redefining himself. Next what if Kejriwal writes Indian Institute of Technology as IIT there should be an FIR against him?
Who said it was a crime ? Have AAPtards even lost the ability to read properly ?

Cambridge versus University of Cambridge - seriously?!!! I mean the guy is a chewtiya we all know that but you have some brains - use them. This can't stand up in court. If you think it does' date= show me a precedent.
so how many colleges are there in Cambridge? Are all of them affiliated to Cambridge university? It may not stand up in court but its misleading like Satya Nadella's MIT connections (Manipal institute of technology) :--D

This is Sonia Gandhi's affidavit' date=' I suppose. Point being the school was apparently not affiliated to Cambridge university and she has falsely submitted with mention of Cambridge university.[/quote'] Yeah, can't expect baba to complete school in 1964

Provisional voter turnout figures at 3:00 pm (released by Election Commission) Bihar: 37.44% Haryana: 42.77% Jammu and Kashmir: 49.46% Kerala: 54.24% Madhya Pradesh: 36.46% Maharashtra: 30.88% Odisha: 42.38% Uttar Pradesh: 44.74% Chhattisgarh: 30.72% Jharkhand: 42.02% Andaman and Nicobar islands: 48.98% Chandigarh: 42.03% Delhi: 35.36% Lakshadweep: 41.39%
interesting that UP , J&K have high voter turnouts...will wait for final numbers

2014 Lok Sabha Elections thread

so how many colleges are there in Cambridge? Are all of them affiliated to Cambridge university? It may not stand up in court but its misleading like Satya Nadella's MIT connections (Manipal institute of technology) :--D
Remember the last 2 posts when you next time talk about nitpicking.