2014 Lok Sabha Elections thread |Exit poll results

ganeshran

Huh? So choose the party who puts country first before anything. BJP is the best answer to that. It's about choosing the right side.
BJP is not dudh ka dhulla hua.. they got their own share of corrupts and idiots. Just that Congrerss is much worse.

BJP is not dudh ka dhulla hua.. they got their own share of corrupts and idiots. Just that Congrerss is much worse.
Certainly, I never said that. It's about choosing the best out all options and BJP is the answer for me at least. There isn't any perfect party. So party like AAP which brands itself as the honest party is a big joke. They have their lies, u-turns plus anti-nationalists, criminals, corrupts and idiots. Also, has close settings with Congress.

Those 3 are different , they cannot be local. In politics local means Corporator/Panchayat member.
My question was that if your local, say Mumbai, candidate representing Congress is better than his rival BJP candiate.. would you vote that Congress guy or would you vote for BJP guy cuz of Modi?

My question was that if your local' date=' say Mumbai, candidate representing Congress is better than his rival BJP candiate.. would you vote that Congress guy or would you vote for BJP guy cuz of Modi?[/quote'] Thing is it doesnt really matter , we need strong local corporators to take care of immideate needs,MLA to some extent . but MP's are not goint to make huge difference. But PM will certainly make a difference in whole country level

Delhi recorded its highest voter turnout in the last three decades with 64.77 percent polling. The capital saw a 64.88 percent turnout in the 1984 elections, held post the assassination of prime minister Indira Gandhi. The turnout in 2009 election was 51.85 percen
What was the turnout in State assembly elections for Delhi?