India tour of New Zealand 2014

fineleg

India tour of New Zealand 2014  

1. 1.

• Yes. Dhoni had enough to him. Time to DUMP now.
    • No Way.

Ishant Sharma is easily India's best away Test bowler atm What's with all the hate? I understand he's a crappy limited overs bowler, and a crappy bowler in general, but at the moment, he is easily India's best bowler in Test matches away from home. In fact he's been India's only redeeming quality in this test series. 15 wickets in 3 innings with 2 6-fors is no joke... Since India started their away tours he has taken 20 wickets in 4 matches at 32, which is pretty respectable considering he has had little support from the others. Comparitively, he's done much better than Shami, Zaheer and Jadeja/Ashwin... He has struggled to take wickets with India massively in the lead and that's one aspect of his game he needs to work on. I've seen him bowl some really testing spells though and he was unlucky to go for 124 runs without a wicket in this innings. Drop Zaheer for Yadav and India have a pretty decent bowling attack.

Team India is just suffering from fatigue Its the only logical reason i can conclude from recent shortcomings otherwise there's just no way a team consisting of such proven match winning batsmen and bowlers could falter against what seems like one of the least exceptional sides. Jadeja is one of the best spinner going around, a fact and when even he fails to do anything, you just know its got something to do with fitness/mental state of mind. Same goes for some others. I think they had a tough last season and played a lot of cricket non stop and require emergency break from cricket. A good 1-2 month long break. No wonder Pujara is the only guy doing well because he is free of ODI/T20 burdens and keeps himself fresh during the breaks.

Its the only logical reason i can conclude from recent shortcomings otherwise there's just no way a team consisting of such proven match winning batsmen and bowlers could falter against what seems like one of the least exceptional sides. Jadeja is one of the best spinner going around, a fact and when even he fails to do anything, you just know its got something to do with fitness/mental state of mind. Same goes for some others. I think they had a tough last season and played a lot of cricket non stop and require emergency break from cricket. A good 1-2 month long break. No wonder Pujara is the only guy doing well because he is free of ODI/T20 burdens and keeps himself fresh during the breaks.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Its the only logical reason i can conclude from recent shortcomings otherwise there's just no way a team consisting of such proven match winning batsmen and bowlers could falter against what seems like one of the least exceptional sides. Jadeja is one of the best spinner going around, a fact and when even he fails to do anything, you just know its got something to do with fitness/mental state of mind. Same goes for some others. I think they had a tough last season and played a lot of cricket non stop and require emergency break from cricket. A good 1-2 month long break. No wonder Pujara is the only guy doing well because he is free of ODI/T20 burdens and keeps himself fresh during the breaks.
A great sage once said "poverty is a state of mind"... so is winning... its just a state of mind... apparently going by the comments in the press made by some in the Indian team... we are winning...