India tour of New Zealand 2014

fineleg

India tour of New Zealand 2014  

1. 1.

• Yes. Dhoni had enough to him. Time to DUMP now.
    • No Way.

Yeah according to u and I even agree this has been case in middle overs specially for some time. Now but he did not say it and u are just interpreting things wrongly All he said was that they have not been able to get wickets and that they have been tying to things keep tight ..problem right now is batsmen don't go after him or shami with new ball as there is no threat in middle cos of sharma and ashwin This is where we lose IMO ..
I don't know how much more obvious it can be that Dhoni's strategy is exactly this, saving runs over taking wickets. Want proof?
  1. Fast bowlers like Aaron and Umesh are out of the team because they might go for more runs
  2. In a few matches, BK went from being a wicket taking bowler to a containing bowler
  3. 2 spin bowlers being selected in overseas condition

I don't know how much more proof you need

I don't know how much more obvious it can be that Dhoni's strategy is exactly this, saving runs over taking wickets. Want proof?
  1. Fast bowlers like Aaron and Umesh are out of the team because they might go for more runs
  2. In a few matches, BK went from being a wicket taking bowler to a containing bowler
  3. 2 spin bowlers being selected in overseas condition

I don't know how much more proof you need

Lol I agree it is But bhuvi did not admit to it that's what I am saying

"The middle overs are not a weakness. New Zealand have just played better cricket than us. We have just been focussing on keeping the run-rate down and we haven't been able to get wickets. We need to keep working on that," said Bhuvneshwar. Hope Rohit dont listen this

"The middle overs are not a weakness. New Zealand have just played better cricket than us. We have just been focussing on keeping the run-rate down and we haven't been able to get wickets. We need to keep working on that," said Bhuvneshwar. Hope Rohit dont listen this
Oh Now I understand why Rohit is playing so slow. He is also focussing on keeping the run-rate down. What a Team Player. :hatsoff: