India tour of New Zealand 2014

fineleg

India tour of New Zealand 2014  

1. 1.

• Yes. Dhoni had enough to him. Time to DUMP now.
    • No Way.

The chances of us defending 320 are greater than chasing it abroad.Spin comes in to play in 2nd innings and nz are the best chasing side by a long way.
if we cant defend anything in india , we cant defend anything outseide sc.. and most guys r against playing 2 spinners even b4 this game :giggle:
if we cant defend anything in india , we cant defend anything outseide sc.. and most guys r against playing 2 spinners even b4 this game :giggle:
We defend well in india except for last season on flat pitches.Its idiotic to bat first considering we loose every match when we bat first away.Nz will never be able to chase down 320+ .

Its funny how the CSK fans are rarely on the forums when 'their' players don't do well. I would hope they participate just as much during the loses. This draw should not mask all the issues of the previous ODI series against SA and the previous two ODI's against the Kiwis. Why Ishant was given such a long rope is anyone's guess. Ashwin as well...he is not contributing as a bowler, whatever his batting antics may be. His first job is as a bowler to pick wickets. As for Rohit Sharma, that guy is a dilemma. Too inconsistent. Someone else should be given a chance.

So whats the team for next match? I would have preferred Ashwin to be replaced by Pandey but after his amazing knock he isnt going to be dropped.Not sure about the conditions in Hamilton or wellington.Sir Aggy was saying in TV Halimton helps spinners so may be it wont be a disaster. As for top order they deserve more time all of Dhawan Rohit and Rahane.They hardly had any practice matches and Dhoni's stubbornness to chase repeatedly have left them with any time to settle (Rohit excluded).Anyway we dont have any replacement is the squad either What to do with Raina.Think Rayadu deserves a run in the team.But seeing Raina has outscored all our top order bar Kohli Dhoni is unlikely to drop him. For me the biggest issue is with the toss.Its just pure retardness that he continue to bowl first despite losing 4 and nearly the 5th one as well.Hope Dhoni uses some common sense and decide to bowl first if we win the toss. My team would be Rohit Dhawan Kohli Rahane Dhoni Rayadu Ashwin Jadeja Bhuvi Shami Aaron

its about time we bat 1st and test nzl's batting while chasing.when they bat 1st,in all the 3 matches they had the same plan- ryder's given license to hit,williamson,taylor and guptill carry the innings till 35th ovr without any pressure then the final assault..while chasing it'll be a different ballgame,they'll lose more wkts while chasing and theres always the choke element