Sunanda Pushkar found dead in Delhi hotel

Clarke

For starters' date=' it is "philanderer" and not to be confused to Philander (SA fast bowler. Secondly, the definition of a "Philanderer" is - [i']a man who readily or frequently enters into casual sexual relationships with women. The last I checked Tharoor's casual sexual relationships weren't available on the Internet.
philander as in verb???

philander as in verb???
Is comparing verbs with nouns chaiwala grammar? When is he going to tweet about 50 crore ki girlfriend ki maut? Anyhow, I suggest you and others leave your Modi pooja for other threads. I simply posted my reaction on hearing the sad news. No need to be so touchy about it.

Is comparing verbs with nouns chaiwala grammar? When is he going to tweet about 50 crore ki girlfriend ki maut? Anyhow, I suggest you and others leave your Modi pooja for other threads. I simply posted my reaction on hearing the sad news. No need to be so touchy about it.
Not being touchy .. Philander was not marked as wrong by spell checker and when DM associated that word with the cricketer , I just said Philander as in verb exists. .. not to the earlier usage And you too stop bringing in Modi to every thread.

Sunanda Pushkar came out in support of Narendra Modi on the question of article 370 and discrimination against Kashmiri women who marry people from outside the state, embarrassing her husband and others like Omar Abdullah who were trying to twist the issue. It was quite principled of her. This is what I was reminded of.

Sunanda Pushkar came out in support of Narendra Modi on the question of article 370 and discrimination against Kashmiri women who marry people from outside the state, embarrassing her husband and others like Omar Abdullah who were trying to twist the issue. It was quite principled of her. This is what I was reminded of.
+1

Not being touchy .. Philander was not marked as wrong by spell checker and when DM associated that word with the cricketer , I just said Philander as in verb exists . And you too stop bringing in Modi to every thread.
I don't follow page 3, but follow politics and the first time I heard her name was when Modi called her a 50 crore ki girlfriend. I got reminded of that and mentioned it on reading about her death. Is that something objectionable?

And she told that NDTV Journalist on phone that she wanted to hold a meeting with the media and the cops. She probably knew a lot.

Since when did having a friendship with the opposite sex translate into infidelity? Can't help but think Mrs Tharoor jumped the gun on this one.
Its not easy have friendship with opposite sex ..people always think something is brewing between them people .

Yea' date=' strange. Having a female friend doesn't always mean you are trying to get into her pants.[/quote'] True. But going by Mr.Tharoor's history, I won't be surprised by such a reaction from Sunanda (Twitter fiasco) but the suicide was not needed. "If" that was a suicide.

RIP. Unfortunately the first thing I got reminded of when I read this was the 50 crore ki girlfriend remark from our future PM.
Very oppotunist on your part. Using this as a way to have a go at modi, like modi has anything to do with this. You would make good indian politician with this oppotunistic method