Yikes! What's Happened To Anushka Sharma's Face?[Surgery Gone wrong]

Cricket_Hacker

Bipashsa Basu had some problem with one eye. She and Sushmita Sen are the only ones who accept getting boob jobs done.Sushmita talked about it in an interview too.
Reminds me of Rakhi Sawant's legendary statement: "Jo Bhagwan nahi deta, doctor de deta hai."

I feel naked: Anushka Sharma

The media has played its part and fueled speculations about the alleged on going romance between Bollywood beauty Anushka Sharma and Indian cricket team's vice-captain Virat Kohli. But the din surrounding this rumoured romance is highlighted further when a celebrated 'insider' of the film industry, Karan Johar quizzes Anushka about her 'boyfriend'. READ: Anushka-Virat snapped during a rendezvous in Auckland A promo of the Anushka Sharma and Anurag Kashyap episode of ' Koffee With Karan' that is doing the rounds on television has raised many eyebrows. The promo shows host Karan quizzing Anushka about Virat Kohli to the extent that makes her say "I feel naked right now". Very cheekily Karan asks her about Anushka's favourite cricketer and pat comes the reply "Virat Kohli". Karan does not stop at just that and teases her further by saying "India's glory is in your hands Anushka". Anushka and Virat who have been in the news for quite some time now are battling questions about their alleged relationship. The handsome cricketer was spotted at Anushka's home and news about them spending New Year's together came to the forefront. READ: Has Anushka done a lip job? More recently, a picture allegedly of the two holding hands and walking in the streets of New Zealand have surfaced where the cricketer has gone with the rest of the team to play a Test series. Apart from the Virat angle, promos of Koffee With Karan have generated another controversy about Anushka's alleged lip surgery as the actress can be seen flaunting visibly fuller lips on the show.
Source: Toilet paper http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2014-02-07/news-interviews/47125738_1_anushka-sharma-anushka-and-virat-karan-johar

Amanda Seyfried after Nose Job ... Amanda-Seyfried-Botox-Injection-Before-After.jpg cant understand the difference in both pics ..... :dontknow:
Generally if the surgery is successful the change would not be noticable immediately. Some changes can be found only in certain angles like profile view. Especially with nose. But with Lip i am yet to come across a su ccessful LIp procedure. 99% of times before is better than after.