ICF Asia Cup SuperSelector Fantasy league

Pakistan, though, have two major concerns going into the final. One is the form of their fast bowlers. Junaid Khan, Umar Gul and Mohammad Talha - their likely first-choice combination - have all been expensive, giving away close to or over run-a-ball. The second is the fitness of four of their players. Shehzad, Sharjeel Khan, Afridi and Gul have niggles of various kinds. Of the four, Afridi, who picked up a hip injury in the game against Bangladesh, looked most in doubt, and showed signs of discomfort during Pakistan's training session on Friday. But their manager, Zakir Khan, said he was responding well to the physio's ministrations, and it seemed as if Pakistan wouldn't leave him out unless it became absolutely unavoidable. SOURCE: http://www.espncricinfo.com/asia-cup-2014/content/current/story/726183.html

Pakistan' date=' though, have two major concerns going into the final. One is the form of their fast bowlers. Junaid Khan, Umar Gul and Mohammad Talha - their likely first-choice combination - have all been expensive, giving away close to or over run-a-ball. The second is the fitness of four of their players. [b']Shehzad, Sharjeel Khan, Afridi and Gul have niggles of various kinds. Of the four, Afridi, who picked up a hip injury in the game against Bangladesh, looked most in doubt, and showed signs of discomfort during Pakistan's training session on Friday. But their manager, Zakir Khan, said he was responding well to the physio's ministrations, and it seemed as if Pakistan wouldn't leave him out unless it became absolutely unavoidable. SOURCE: http://www.espncricinfo.com/asia-cup-2014/content/current/story/726183.html
:wall: This doesn't help. Fecking Pakistani's had to get injured now :finger: Not gonna be around during toss tomorrow, guess I may just leave Afridi out, I don't know if he'll play or not. Shezad is a bigger one though. Hopefully there's more news on this by tomorrow few hours before match.
:wall: This doesn't help. Fecking Pakistani's had to get injured now :finger: Not gonna be around during toss tomorrow, guess I may just leave Afridi out, I don't know if he'll play or not. Shezad is a bigger one though. Hopefully there's more news on this by tomorrow few hours before match.
If green forum says they are fit you have to rely on them.
Missed top position by 61 pts 2nd by 20 pts 3rd by 5 pts ****ing shiitt need to improve upon finishing skills
Fought hard :two_thumbs_up: I got my 3rd runner up in SS's, talk about poor finishing skills :cantstop: Won 1 today at least though. Anyways prizes have been settled. Congrats to JAF on his second SS title. First one came in espnstar and 2nd one came in cricket web here :two_thumbs_up:
Fought hard :two_thumbs_up: I got my 3rd runner up in SS's, talk about poor finishing skills :cantstop: Won 1 today at least though. Anyways prizes have been settled. Congrats to JAF on his second SS title. First one came in espnstar and 2nd one came in cricket web here :two_thumbs_up:
yes congrats to other prize winners(JAF,IKXIP FAN,FOREVER INDIAN, ADI) n everybody who participated only to make it a great successs :clap:!!!

well played everyone especially JAF .Kx1P fan,i can understand how u trepidation,lead almost throughout but lost out in the last paasa (happened to me in the ashes,finished 2nd :(() now lets move forward to the global stage WT20 :weights: