Who do you want as captain. Kohli or Dhoni?

Who do you want as captain. Kohli or Dhoni?  

1. 1.

]I'm not saying Kohli's bad' date='but hes same as Dhoni [/b']in this regard.no he never mentioned just the bowlers.He was talking of whole team,said it even after Afg match Just because Kohli jumps up and down after every wicket and Dhoni doesnt show any emotion,its wrong to assume that Kohli 'cares' more than Dhoni
Well kohli is bad then if same as dhoni O well seems many just want status quo to stay the same. 1000 days plus and counting Let the ass rapes continue:two_thumbs_up:
I'm not saying Kohli's bad,but hes same as Dhoni in this regard.no he never mentioned just the bowlers.He was talking of whole team,said it even after Afg match Just because Kohli jumps up and down after every wicket and Dhoni doesnt show any emotion,its wrong to assume that Kohli 'cares' more than Dhoni
No they are diff regarding 1- tactics dhoni uses more overs from part timers while kolhi tries to first use his 5 bowlers then try to look for part-timers if one of them has off day. 2-Kohli is more in your face kind of cricketer and indian teams on away tours generally perform well when they are aggressive.
No they are diff regarding 1- tactics dhoni uses more overs from part timers while kolhi tries to first use his 5 bowlers then try to look for part-timers if one of them has off day. 2-Kohli is more in your face kind of cricketer and indian teams on away tours generally perform well when they are aggressive.
Kohli used part timers v Lanka too.Mostly its dictacted by the scores you are defending,I don't think Dhoni uses them much defending a low scores anyway I don't think using part timers in SC is much of an issue for us as they are spinners and get help from the pitch.Infact if he bowls well,it gives more options to captain at the death.E.g. against Pak I felt Kohli exhausted Shami's overs too early which meant he had to bowl Jadeja and Ashwin against Afridi which proved costly.Our problem is lack of seam bowling options If you see most teams have six decent bowling options with sixth either an AR or a reliable part timer.We only have 5 so part timers come into play. regarding character,Kohli surely is aggressive character but I doubt that matters much if team doesnt perform.It comes out as fake actually
Kohli used part timers v Lanka too.Mostly its dictacted by the scores you are defending,I don't think Dhoni uses them much defending a low scores anyway I don't think using part timers in SC is much of an issue for us as they are spinners and get help from the pitch.Infact if he bowls well,it gives more options to captain at the death.E.g. against Pak I felt Kohli exhausted Shami's overs too early which meant he had to bowl Jadeja and Ashwin against Afridi which proved costly.Our problem is lack of seam bowling options If you see most teams have six decent bowling options with sixth either an AR or a reliable part timer.We only have 5 so part timers come into play. regarding character,Kohli surely is aggressive character but I doubt that matters much if team doesnt perform.It comes out as fake actually
Dhoni used part time spinners like raina in 10 -15 th over in sa .He is delusional to bring part time spinners ahead of our main spinners,
Only Australia and India have won two WC. India's record in the WC is better than their overall ODI record. Except 2007 and the early editions of the WC dominated by WI' date= I have rarely seen India going down without a fight. The pressure of playing such a prestigeous tournament kind of neutralizes the skill levels of various teams, and brings mental strength as a key factor. Teams like SL, SA, Pak and Eng lack mental strength and have often lost important knockout matches - so India would be competing with lesser teams for the title. Australia are the favourites, no doubt. India also have a chance.
West Indies have won twice too.

Re: the point about changing captains and destabilising the team ... Let's remember Steve Waugh won the world cup in 1999. In the summer of 2001/02, he captained Australia during a home tri-series against New Zealand and South Africa. Australia didnt even make the finals and Steve Waugh was dropped from the ODI team and Ricky Ponting took over as captain with only 1 year to go until the 2003 world cup. I'm sure all Indian fans know what happened from there. Point is: we can always find an excuse not to change things but ultimately ... Can anyone name a captain/team who consistently struggled away from home for 3 years suddenly winning a world cup away from home? Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk