Brett Lee rates Tendulkar above Lara

+1. I have followed KP from his England A times when he scored 3 centuries in 4 matches in India and is a massive fan; but no, KP is not greater than Sachin. :cantstop:
He is using K.P is a crutch.He even said Mhd.Yusuf is > Dravid and Laxman :haha:
+1. I have followed KP from his England A times when he scored 3 centuries in 4 matches in India and is a massive fan; but no, KP is not greater than Sachin. :cantstop:
I got into test cricket because of him earlier it was like bonus stuff before or after odi series :--D
:hysterical:keep em coming....Even England doesn't want to pick him or for the matter of fact South Africa
he won more ashes than the midget :giggle:
even england fans pick sachin over kp
but still played more match winning/saving knocks than midgu :--D
as a cricket fan first , i want to win a game rather than my fav player to score a ton .. as a test batsmen , smith is not far behind statswise if we ignore longevity
Why is he not winning match now when dale steyn is injured ? Again I am huge fan :p
as a cricket fan first , i want to win a game rather than my fav player to score a ton .. as a test batsmen , smith is not far behind statswise if we ignore longevity
Easier to win the match when you have Pollock, Ntini, Steyn, Morkel, Philander etc bowling for you.
you are telling sachin has been rating for only longevity..wisden rated him 2nd test batsman after bradman even in 2002..may be wisden sachin fantactic :giggle:
you are telling sachin has been rating for only longevity..wisden rated him 2nd test batsman after bradman even in 2002..may be wisden sachin fantactic :giggle:
they are not sahin fanatic .. if they are then thy might have included one or two of his innings in the top 100 list :--D
they are not sahin fanatic .. if they are then thy might have included one or two of his innings in the top 100 list :--D
i thought discussion about better player..not about whether sachin inings deserves in wisden top 100 :haha: