Malaysian airlines mystery

Number

Just heard on radio, x-US Bregadier said.. 1. US Intel confirms rocket was shot from territory control by russian backed rebel (US satellite image confirmed it) 2. Most likely it was fired using buuk system 3. Bukk system is complicated and operating is not easy. And because of that, there is a possibility of mishandling/miscalculating launching of missile.

Woman Loses Relatives in 2 Malaysia Air Disasters In an almost incomprehensible twist of fate, an Australian woman who lost her brother in the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 learned on Friday that her stepdaughter was on the plane shot down over Ukraine. http://time.com/3004607/woman-loses-relatives-in-2-malaysia-air-disasters/ This is so very sad

Woman Loses Relatives in 2 Malaysia Air Disasters In an almost incomprehensible twist of fate, an Australian woman who lost her brother in the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 learned on Friday that her stepdaughter was on the plane shot down over Ukraine. http://time.com/3004607/woman-loses-relatives-in-2-malaysia-air-disasters/ This is so very sad
This is all too depressing. Dont know where we are heading.. its scary situation all around the globe.

This is all too depressing. Dont know where we are heading.. its scary situation all around the globe.
Another really depressing fact - there were over 100 HIV/AIDS researchers on that flight - all were working to cure this disease, and now all of them dead.

I travel very less by Air. Not more than 50-60 hours in a year. But still I am never at ease when there is even a little turbulence, during take-offs I am never relaxed. These kind of incidents further scare me.

Translation: "Soon some airliner will be shot down over Ukraine with innocent euro-tourists on board. This will be an official invitation to NATO" 17 June 2014 And right now Ukrainian Advisor of Ministry of Internal Affairs Zorian Shkiryak calls NATO and US to start a ground operation in Ukraine. Interesting coincidence. 3b2cbb3206ff.jpg

America hardly has any high moral ground. They had shot down Iranian commercial plane killing around 300 people and if I remember correctly' date=' they didn't even offer apology.[/quote'] Agreed. It's no coincidence, wherever the US gets involved in something all sorts of terrible atrocities get committed.