ICF IPL Auction - Players Auction Registration

gaurav92

Are yaar ye to batao ki player hum banenge and then auction hamara hoga to how will the owners win ???? By adding up there players SS scores ??? :blink: Forgive me I am a rookie in this auction facility of urs... :confusedman: Can u give me an insight ??? :popcorn:

Are yaar ye to batao ki player hum banenge and then auction hamara hoga to how will the owners win ???? By adding up there players SS scores ??? :blink: Forgive me I am a rookie in this auction facility of urs... :confusedman: Can u give me an insight ??? :popcorn:
yeah we owners will bid for players and get them and at the end of the IPL scores of all players under each owner will be added.Which owner has maximum score,wins

Hey,my record is incorrect as following wins are not listed IND - SA 3 ODI and 2 Test FL (ICF) SS WINNER CT 2013 FL (ICF): 2nd Rank IPL 2013 FL (ICF) : 8th Rank
its only of ICF superselector record.not FL s

Here is how it works. A owner has X number of players who he bids and gets up in an auction. The team then plays SS. The final scores of all the team members gets added up. The team with the maximum score (overall team score) wins the competition. The prize here is 5 trillions and the owners gets 50% (2.5 trillions) whereas the players gets the remaining 2.5 trillions over and above their purchase price