Life after cricket - Suggestions for Big 3

head coach

Well these are the folks who wouldn't put their head on the pillow at night and think about how they could have done more with their ability. Because they have achieved lot more than many of their predecessors. We see most of the cricketers turning to commentary assignments or coaching jobs after their playing career. What is the career you suggest for BIG 3 after retirement? I say: Rahul Dravid as a motivational speaker touring colleges and corporates. Sachin Tendulkar as AIDS spokesperson touring Indian states under a Government program. Saurav Ganguly joining politics and running for public office. What is your suggestion? :two_thumbs_up:

Dravid....writer and occasional commentator. Ganguly...join politics....seriously ,he will do a good job. Tendulkar...businessman.....along with occasional commentary.
I too think Gangully will make a great politician. Damn, Dravid is gonna write a book and make millions "Erecting a Wall around opposition" - Rahul Dravid

I reckon all three will author books "Aggression and the art of sledging" -- Dravid "A perfect team man" -- Tendulkar "Commitment to excellence" -- Sourav Ganguly In addition, Dravid can be the in-your-face counsellor for prisoners in their rehabilitation program Tendulkar will lecture students at Harvard on the knack of delivering under pressure Ganguly can work as a fitness trainer in local gyms

I reckon all three will author books "Aggression and the art of sledging" -- Dravid "A perfect team man" -- Tendulkar "Commitment to excellence" -- Sourav Ganguly In addition, Dravid can be the in-your-face counsellor for prisoners in their rehabilitation program Tendulkar will lecture students at Harvard on the knack of delivering under pressure Ganguly can work as a fitness trainer in local gyms
:D:D
hahahaha funny shiet:haha: