Quote of the century from Sreesanth

Ram

"I am handsome but all the actresses can wait." A modest Sreesanth disappoints the beauties who can't wait to star opposite him ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I thought he was just play-acting with all his theatrics on the field. Looks like he is really a bit of a mental. For our cricketers, getting into the national team is NOT about winning matches for our country it seems. Its about raking millions in television ads , opening life-style gyms , restaurants and theater complexes, getting followed by press when you go for a hair-cut , being linked with the hottest bollywood ladies, being paraded on the streets for just getting selected in the squad and what not... Sigh........... Did anyone find the word cricket in that list ? Sometimes , i feel like this for being an Indian cricket fan. our%20pet%20jackass.JPG Yes Indeed , thats a Jackass.

"I am handsome but all the actresses can wait." A modest Sreesanth disappoints the beauties who can't wait to star opposite him ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I thought he was just play-acting with all his theatrics on the field. Looks like he is really a bit of a mental.
Agreed. How can he even think of comparing himself to someone like say..... Rajamanikyam1.jpg
yes' date=' because he has very good "body language" and people who do not have good "body language" should be dropped :duh:[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Seriously...this actresses thingyy is getting out of hand. Now they are linking Deepika with both dhoni and yuseless.:D On a serious note ...I think sree's comment was probably tongue in cheek....