Mumbai Indians - IPL 2014 Official Thread

BlueBee

I do not think CSK fans will have any issue with that. They support CSK because of their city Chennai' date=' not because of Srini.[/quote'] But they are also supporting cheats right now I have nothing against chuskis fans they are fun to troll with specially gannu :--D

No. They are supporting the team. I do not think you can say players cheated.
maybe you should read some posts of fans ..also i am trolling the team and management of team is also part of team the owners are also part of team its not just about players ..even players are under suspicion and its very real chance and that some of them are involved i did not personally attacked any fan its just banter but if i have to troll one team it will be whose owners are cheaters and tried everything to get away even bend rules. next in line bambis who can change rule about foreign players to play to win :finger:

Mafians are the Saudi Arabia of IPL. Just a ton of money thanks to the owners' date=' but no real talent.[/quote'] Yup. We're the Saudi Arabia of cricket. Birth places of cricket and the custodians of the 2 holy grounds- Wankhede and Brabourne. :proud: