Mumbai Indians - IPL 2014 Official Thread

BlueBee

MI supporters have taken comfort in blaming everything on Hussey. Hussey was never a swashbuckling batsman, he played safe, laid a solid foundation for the team and then took risks. This was how CSK played last year. If this wasn't the role Hussey was meant to do then why the F did the 'legendary' mumbai selection committee consisting of the entire ambani clan, Tendulkar, Kumble, Robin Singh etc...etc.....PICK HIM?!! Otherwise let him do what he does best, go out there and build an innings. How come no one blames the regular MI stalwarts. Dartbajan is practically useless, Captain is hit and miss, Pollard has failed his first few innings, Raydu is too stupid?!! The only....ONE AND ONLY, matchwinner they have is Malinga!! Half their side including the likes of dartbajan and Raydu will not even get into one of the other IPL sides!!!

As Mark Butcher said on Cricinfo and ITV at the weekend MI just have too many past-it players - T20 is essentially a younger cricketer's game & while it is good to have experience MI have packed their team with old men. http://www.espncricinfo.com/indian-premier-league-2014/content/video_audio/740031.html Cannot expect to go close to winning anything when one-third of the team belongs in a retirement home.

MI bowling attack consists of all Indian rejects - Darty, Zak and Ojha with exception of Malinga. If a BOWLER cannot get selected in the Indian team means he is absolutely bad. Hussey us old. Pollard is hit and miss. Corey is all at sea in slow tracks. Let me not even talk about Nohit.

NOTICE I'm holding a referendum here :D If :mi: Don't win their next game, I'll leave :mi: Forever :sniffle: YES or NO, alternatively WIN or LOSE :nervous: BTW I'm creating the Next match thread, could be my last as a :mi: Mascot :sniffle: Thanks :pray: LeoRahi 28-4-14 19:06

NOTICE I'm holding a referendum here :D If :mi: Don't win their next game, I'll leave :mi: Forever :sniffle: and stick to my JohnsonXIP :D YES or NO, alternatively WIN or LOSE :nervous: BTW I'm creating the Next match thread, could be my last as a :mi: Mascot :sniffle: Thanks :pray: LeoRahi 28-4-14 19:06
NOOOOOO :((:pray:

NOTICE I'm holding a referendum here :D If :mi: Don't win their next game, I'll leave :mi: Forever :sniffle: YES or NO, alternatively WIN or LOSE :nervous: BTW I'm creating the Next match thread, could be my last as a :mi: Mascot :sniffle: Thanks :pray: LeoRahi 28-4-14 19:06
Will be neutral but Johnson ko nahi choduga

I'm not jinxing' date=' It's just that I love Johnson that's why shall stick with JohnsonXIP[/quote'] You are trying to become a queens 11 just because they are winning and MI are losing. Shame on you who call themselves fans :poink: