Who do you dislike most ? Sri Lanka or Pakistan?

For Pakistan there was obvious disliking while growing up due to political reasons which were extended to Cricket. I never had anything against SL, used to support them in a lot of non-India games. Then I started checking sites like cricinfo, SL forums. The amount of irrational hate Lankans have for India is by far the worst. It got even worse since WC2011 final as they turned more bitter. Pakistanis are a bit more rational and logical. In a Pak-SL game I still tend to support SL .
The reason for hate is definietly along political lines. Sri Lankans are bitter about India for training and funding LTTE. Once they bombed Rajiv Gandhi, India started war against them and then things got better. But once India voted against SL in UNHRC, old woulds started opening up. Whatever our silly president says, absteinance of voting from India this time is taken as a tactical move against SL by India. Lankans don't hate Indian public. But they hate Indian government and administration. Sachin, Kapil, Dravid, Azhar and Kumble were looked upon as great icpons of cricket. Since douchbags like Yuvraj, Kohli and Harbhajan has come to the team, now we don't like your cricketers too.
Since douchbags like Yuvraj' date=' [b']Kohli and Harbhajan has come to the team, now we don't like your cricketers too.
This proves it. :lmao: I don't think Sri Lankans dislike the Indian players' attitudes as much as they dislike them for backing up that arrogance by always coming up trumps when it matters. Otherwise there's no real reason to dislike their attitude because I don't think our players have ever been disrespectful to Sri Lankan players. Hell, Yuvraj is pretty good pals with Sangakkara and Jayawardene. I'm surprised you even brought up his name. Either way, I don't think Indian fans care enough about Sri Lanka to dislike them. We've beaten them enough times already to the point that it's gotten boring now for even neutral fans.
This proves it. :lmao: I don't think Sri Lankans dislike the Indian players' attitudes as much as they dislike them for backing up that arrogance by always coming up trumps when it matters. Otherwise there's no real reason to dislike their attitude because I don't think our players have ever been disrespectful to Sri Lankan players. Hell, Yuvraj is pretty good pals with Sangakkara and Jayawardene. I'm surprised you even brought up his name. Either way, I don't think Indian fans care enough about Sri Lanka to dislike them. We've beaten them enough times already to the point that it's gotten boring now for even neutral fans.
plus lankans were not picked for IPL, they no longer have quality players to contribute to our domestic tournament hence even more bitter.

Pakistan team is enigmatic and has more flair. Sri Lanka team is a joke, no hate. Sri Lanka is yet to record an overseas test series win (against anybody other than Bangla or Zimb) in a long time, for more then ten years. Yet their fanboys have the audacity to come here and mock at team India.

No it's Indian players attitude and arrogance that is disliked. We do like mild mannered people, smiling assasins more than brutal killers. That's in our nature. Dilshan, Randiv and to an extent Sanga are the cockiest we had for some time, and some Lankans don't like their antics too. Yuvraj, in his first year of ODI cricket (Yes, that Sharjah series) sledging Murali was one such incident. Doesn't matter whether UV and Sanga are pals or not, SL fans don't like cocky behavior. Except for Kohli, no other Indian players who behave like cocks done serious damage so your argument is null and void. Hell, Harbhajan's bowling was murdered when he came here. Still among all this we like Dhoni and his calmness and probably players like B. Kumar too.

Our hearts are too small for Pakistan but big enough for you Lankan brothers.It's just that your team is filled with guys who are boring ,uncharismatic,irritating,cheating,annoying,whining little cry babies. Otherwise you are ok. On a serious note...a few years back iSri Lanka was ICF's second most liked team till the whiners like Sanga and Jaya spoilt it .

For Pakistan there was obvious disliking while growing up due to political reasons which were extended to Cricket.
absolutely
I never had anything against SL, used to support them in a lot of non-India games. Then I started checking sites like cricinfo, SL forums. The amount of irrational hate Lankans have for India is by far the worst. It got even worse since WC2011 final as they turned more bitter.
again true.i liked the sri lankan team earlier but the amount of hate,insecurity that their cricket fans have against us is ridiculous.nothing against their country,only talking about their general cricket fans.OTTOT their cricket team is full of cheaters who i absolutely dislike,guys like malinga,herath are the ones who i like
Pakistanis are a bit more rational and logical. In a Pak-SL game I still tend to support SL .
hell no :hysterical: but defineeetely i support lanka over pakistan.pakistan team is far more entertaining by the way

Don't hate Srilanka but I remember I went to their forum after they lost the t20 finals don't remember if there was a thread or something but a lot of filth was posted for India there so I was bit surprised. Even here I have seen Maha Ravana mostly derailing the threads or to an extent Siri as well so I never understood the hate for India. Square Drive is one poster who is quite cool plus even if he trolls you can enjoy his trolling and have friendly banters which makes it enjoyable to interact with posters from other countries.There were few other posters like DeadMan or Kepu who were really friendly and gracious enough and they congratulated us when we won the WC back in 2011.If Sl played against Pakistan have always supported Srilanka I don't hate Pakistan but I always prefer Srilanka over them. I like Malinga and Angelo in their team I don't hate Sanga or Mahela but do get irritated with their appeals sometimes when there is no reason to appeal. Thing is filth is posted from both sides even with India and Pakistan its the same where few of them call names or insult each others countries I feel its negative it only brings out negativity so the best thing that can be done is not to make fun in a wrong way or call names of Countries or get personal with each other will be good if discussion takes place in a civil manner.

No it's Indian players attitude and arrogance that is disliked. We do like mild mannered people, smiling assasins more than brutal killers. That's in our nature. Dilshan, Randiv and to an extent Sanga are the cockiest we had for some time, and some Lankans don't like their antics too. Yuvraj, in his first year of ODI cricket (Yes, that Sharjah series) sledging Murali was one such incident. Doesn't matter whether UV and Sanga are pals or not, SL fans don't like cocky behavior. Except for Kohli, no other Indian players who behave like cocks done serious damage so your argument is null and void. Hell, Harbhajan's bowling was murdered when he came here. Still among all this we like Dhoni and his calmness and probably players like B. Kumar too.
Yuvraj has probably been responsible for numerous wins over Sri Lanka over the years. Besides, I don't think Dhoni is well liked in Sri Lanka either.
Don't hate Srilanka but I remember I went to their forum after they lost the t20 finals don't remember if there was a thread or something but a lot of filth was posted for India there so I was bit surprised. Even here I have seen Maha Ravana mostly derailing the threads or to an extent Siri as well so I never understood the hate for India. Square Drive is one poster who is quite cool plus even if he trolls you can enjoy his trolling and have friendly banters which makes it enjoyable to interact with posters from other countries.There were few other posters like DeadMan or Kepu who were really friendly and gracious enough and they congratulated us when we won the WC back in 2011.If Sl played against Pakistan have always supported Srilanka I don't hate Pakistan but I always prefer Srilanka over them. I like Malinga and Angelo in their team I don't hate Sanga or Mahela but do get irritated with their appeals sometimes when there is no reason to appeal. Thing is filth is posted from both sides even with India and Pakistan its the same where few of them call names or insult each others countries I feel its negative it only brings out negativity so the best thing that can be done is not to make fun in a wrong way or call names of Countries or get personal with each other will be good if discussion takes place in a civil manner.
When India and Pak play, lungans support Pak. When India and SL play, Paks support Lungs India is generally hated by the fans of both teams (there may be some exceptions). Political reasons aside, I think both sets of fans are extremely jealous of India's big brother status in cricket, and the huge revenue generated by India. IPL has made them more green-eyed than ever before.
When India and Pak play, lungans support Pak. When India and SL play, Paks support Lungs
This , very true
India is generally hated by the fans of both teams (there may be some exceptions). Political reasons aside, I think both sets of fans are extremely jealous of India's big brother status in cricket, and the huge revenue generated by India. IPL has made them more green-eyed than ever before.
Ha ha ha you cracked me up bro , good one.
Yuvraj has probably been responsible for numerous wins over Sri Lanka over the years. Besides, I don't think Dhoni is well liked in Sri Lanka either.
Yuvraj became a factor only when Murali started waining. Otherwise Murali used to boss him badly. Still it doesn't change that Yuvraj was a ****. MAy be at current age he may sledge others, but to sledge the premier ODI spinner as a 20 year old is out of this world. Fittingly, Murali bowled him neck and crock with a slider, gave a send off and said "practice five more years". Murali is hardly known to give batsmen send offs, and only biggest *****s been treated in such a way.