Yuvraj cost us this cup. | Stones pelted at Yuvraj's home

Yuvraj is a disgrace anyway. But system is such that no one listens unless stones are pelted and effigies burned. Hope the powers above are watching, same should be done to them
I think the common junta thinks that since this guy earns in millions of dollars in IPL, why cant he perform. They also know just by shouting nothing will happen and so they show this emotion.When this becomes news BCCI may be does something to please the fans.
the whole thing could have been avoided... as I observed, he looked anything but normal during the aus series...the warning signals were plenty the issue went well outside cricket the management should have taken all kinds of input(including medical ) before including him again and they didn't do a good job of it....it has come to bite them...it was a tragedy waiting to happen
But his replacements Karthik and Rayudu were much worse and did not do well.
While its not going to happen and no one is living in the past but will you forget what he has done for us overall just because he failed today the stupid fans will damage his house ? No one wants to go out there and fail or do badly.
I lost my mum to cancer last year. These people who pelted his house are sick to the bones.

ICC World Twenty20: Stones pelted at Yuvraj Singh’s Chandigarh home http://indianexpress.com/article/sports/cricket/icc-world-twenty20-stones-pelted-at-yuvraj-singhs-chandigarh-home/ If reports doing rounds are to be believed, the angry fans are showering their frustration with stones. The Chandigarh house of Yuvraj Singh, who didn’t make an impression in Sunday’s ICC World T20 final against Sri Lanka, is attracting unwanted attention. Yuvraj, who scored a struggling 21-ball 11, not only scored at a poor rate, but shifted the momentum in Sri Lanka’s favour. Earlier, Yuvraj Singh’s father Yograj came out in defence of his son, saying the left-handed batsman, who struggled for his 11 runs off 21 balls, should not be singled out for India’s loss in the ICC World T20 final.

“Yuvraj should not be singled out,” Yograj said when asked if his son consuming 21 deliveries was the main reason behind India loosing the title clash against Sri Lanka at Mirpur.