Do you support hunting?

head coach

No, this is not ' all true'. Human life is the most important for WHOM ? For you ? for me ? for human beings ? for nature ? In the grand scheme of things, human life is no more/less valid than any other life, really. This is a direct quote from Sri-Ram from Ramayan.
To us ( unless animals start telling us ) obviously I haven't read the whole ramayan but I agree with Ram

What english language has gotta do with it... Yaar.. Kam se kam jawab to thik see do... Tomorrow English language says it is okay to ..... Chal chhod... For your information, it was Rama who went to kill that Hirani...But before killing Ravana, he asked him to surrender and mentioned that he wont kill him if he surrenders. So does that mean Human life was treated same as animal life. Who was he killing that Hirini for?? For Museum??? This your so called English language, lacks the definition for "Nar Budhhi". You will find it in some of the Ancient scriptures. I hope you know what I mean.. If not cant help it.

What english language has gotta do with it... Yaar.. Kam se kam jawab to thik see do... Tomorrow English language says it is okay to .....
English language has everything to do with it, since the words 'fact' and 'supposition' are words in English language ! By the very definition of those words, God cannot be a fact but can only be a supposition.
So does that mean Human life was treated same as animal life. Who was he killing that Hirini for?? For Musium???
I am quoting that Ram-dude directly when he says all life is sacred and the same. That was in a conversation with Laxman ( as it is mentioned in teh story).

English language has everything to do with it, since the words 'fact' and 'supposition' are words in English language ! By the very definition of those words, God cannot be a fact but can only be a supposition. I am quoting that Ram-dude directly when he says all life is sacred and the same. That was in a conversation with Laxman ( as it is mentioned in teh story).
jus out of curiositiy, CC... do u have the guts to call allah-dude and prophet-dude... or buddha-dude? jus wondering...

(Check the link above where you say he was not a bad person but now you claim him to be a psycho)
Psycho by modern standards. Not such a bad dood by 600 AD Arabia standards. How good/bad a person is can only be taken into account once the environment is taken into consideration. Clear enough ? PS: I said 'prophets'. As in all prophets. Including this Ram character or any other wannabe-Gods.

care to point out some acts by Ram which qualify him as a "psycho" ?
Trying to 'blast the sea' into submission before building the supposed-bridge is as psycho as it gets. Tossing his wife out because of accusations of fidelity by strangers is as psycho as it gets, especially after spilling the blood of countless people to get his wife back. Killing a righteous king ( Bali) simply coz of Sugriv's allegations ( no verification of the allegations undertaken) just to win an ally is as psycho as it gets. Don't get me wrong, i am not equating Ram with Mo. I think Ram was mostly a decent guy with some shortcommings while Mo was the other way round.

Why because it killed a lot of fish ?
1. Yes, because Ram himself said that all life comes from the same source and thus is sacred, thus making his previous act psycho. 2. Trying to 'blast the sea' is a sure sign of madness, as mad as trying to shoot the air. Psychos are unhinged that way, thinking they can control the uncontrollable.
He apologized to her later .... psychos dont do such things.
Sure they do. Ted Bundy apologized for his serial-killings too when finally caught. Robert Pickton has aplogized for chopping up women & feeding them to the pigs. The dood who killed so many children in Noida and his accomplice also apologized. I call it 'apology when busted to save face' syndrome. And whether he apologized later or not, fact remains his action towards Sita was that of a total napunsak/chauvinist psycho.

Not when his wife's life is in jeopardy .... its not like he had a Boeing A380 that he could use to fly his army to Lanka ...
The same wife he tossed away like yesterday's rubbish ? Pffft. Thats a hypocrite right there. Besides, YES, trying to blast the sea is madness. No less mad than Saddam trying to light fire to the gulf of Persia or some mad nutter wanting to blow up the sun. Ie, MAD. psycho is a form of madness afterall. The same kind of madness that leads someone to believe they are God-incarnate.
First of all he adopted procedure before sending her off not just by his whims ... secondly ... he did not kill her or cause bodily harm to her ... so yeah not a psycho or chauvinist ...
It is 100% chauvinist to take the word of a stranger-man over that of his wife. 100% psycho to toss her out based on a man's word. And regardless of what procedure he adopted, it was till procedure based on his whims. HE decieded that it was apparently correct to toss out his wife based on allegations of a stranger. HE decieded the process and it was very much his whim that decieded it. And no, he didn't kill her. He got countless people killed for a woman he decieded to toss out based on stranger's allegations. Psychos dont always kill their victims either- some choose to condemn them to a life of suffering. There are psychos who'll lock up a person in a dungeon for years too, so not killing her has nothing to do with his psycho-ness IMO. PS: I notice you completely ignored the Bali-Sugriv angle.

There is a good article in the National Geographic this time around describing the benefits of controlled and regulated hunting in the united states (as to how it is only permitted in certain season, only permitted to those with a permit, and only for small specified animals such as quail, ducks etc) and how the proceeds from the hunting are spent significantly towards environmental and wildlife conservation. nonetheless, i cannot personally find it in me to condone this habit and i feel that any sport that provides delight to the participant at the expense of the life of another living organism is an abomination. just look at the other side of the coin. if a foreign alien species was to visit the earth and decided on hunting us to limit our numbers to a managable lot but promised to use the proceeds from human hunting towards our conservation, not many of us would welcome that plan.