what do you predict on the India Vs Pakistan series?

ODI's anyone can win 50-50 chances Test matches: 70% chance for Indian win in series
yes thats quite true, but remember pakistan are seeking revenge after the t20 loss, but i also feel india have an extra edge and may win. i don't know my opinion(maybe because i support india), and plus no offence to any pakistani suppoters , i think pakistan is also great team with great players.
yes thats quite true' date=' but remember pakistan are seeking revenge after the t20 loss, but i also feel india have an extra edge and may win. i don't know my opinion(maybe because i support india), and plus no offence to any pakistani suppoters , i think pakistan is also great team with great players.[/quote'] political correctness noted :D
yes thats quite true' date=' but remember pakistan are seeking revenge after the t20 loss, but i also feel india have an extra edge and may win. i don't know my opinion(maybe because i support india), and [b']plus no offence to any pakistani suppoters , i think pakistan is also great team with great players.
no worries, u can bash them at will....:D eg. pakistan is a shitty team with full of chokers:eyedance:
no worries, u can bash them at will....:D eg. pakistan is a shitty team with full of chokers:eyedance:
eventhough i am a true indian supporter, i still think that pakistan is quite a strong team. The t20 world cup for example they set a good fight for India. But anyways looks majority feels India goin to win, lets just wait and see what happens!

Pakistan is coming off a series of losses. First the Twenty20 (they did great to get to the finals though), then the test series loss to South Africa and the ODI series loss to South Africa. India has had good success of late barring the series against Australia. India won the test series against England in England, lost the ODI series against England marginally, won the Twenty20 WC and recently lost to Australia in the ODI series. I think India is better prepared mentally as they are playing in India and an early loss for Pakistan may put too much pressure on Pakistan. I have not much hope for Pakistan but they pull out their 'A' game always against India. I think India is favorites in both ODI and test cricket but Pakistan can surprise India in ODI series.

Guest Yograj Singh

As has been the case with so many past games between India and Pakistan, Yuvraj will be one of the outstanding stars to watch. Wait and see as he destroys Shoaib, Gul, Asif and all the other bowlers that Pakistan send over.