India Tour of England, June-Sept 2014

India Tour of England, June-Sept 2014  

1. 1.

• 3 seamers + Binny
    • 3 seamers + Jadeja & Ashwin (-a batsman)
    • 4 seamers + Ashwin or Jadeja (-a batsman)

I can confirm was fan of Ishant and hoped he would develop into a good bowler but he is chit and finished. Yadav selection was a must for this tour but then again what do you expect from selectors picking Binny. Seriously these selectors need to go and Dhobi needs to be sacked. I would back Saha over Dhobi in England. Saha scored well in A tour in SA on pitch where everyone but he and Rahane struggled. Saha is a proper bat, yes Dhobi slogged a few unneeded 50's last time but that's the most he can do in England and it won't happen every time.

Come on, every time we tour we hope of improvement but we see the same old sh1t happening again. Till we don't find couple of world class bowlers forget winning a test abroad let alone a series.. I just hope our 'famed' batting line up holds up as this time they might not even have the excuse of green pitches.

Come on, every time we tour we hope of improvement but we see the same old sh1t happening again. Till we don't find couple of world class bowlers forget winning a test abroad let alone a series.. I just hope our 'famed' batting line up holds up as this time they might not even have the excuse of green pitches.
As long as Pandey, Pankaj or even Aaron play along with Shami Im happy. At least then they are tryng something new. You can't know how good they are without trying them in tests. Yadav non selection was stupid but India cannot play Ishant or Binny for even 1 test.

i remember 1st SA test 1st innings when dhawan awkwardly pulled a short ball from steyn and got out.. 1st wicket down.. crowd roaring, steyn pumped up, everyone thinking uh-oh india collapse. then cuts to pujara, determined look on his face, walks out of the room and to the crease. you knew, everyone knew, india's fate was dependant on pujara. after that he batted it out and kohli made a ton and that set the scene badass stuff

Team I'd Pick - G. Gambhir A. Rahane C. Pujara V. Kohli MS. Dhoni R. Jadeja S. Binny / R. Sharma/ R. Ashwin B. Kumar I. Sharma M. Shami V. Aaron Would love to see V. Aaron Playing - Aggressive, Not much experienced, Pacy, Bouncy tracks so we need 4 Pacers to exploit conditions and be able to pick 20 wickets in the game. Confused in selection of Binny and R. Sharma, its on the captain whether he would like to have more depth in batting or in bowling. I might go for R. Sharma.

This guys is a frigging gun batsman. Was practising the short balls in net when India was fielding. Looks all at sea in LOIs, and right at home in the 5 day game. Don't give a shyte if it stays that way.
He just hasn't figured out his game in ODI's. Once he does that he could play a key role if we're to win a few series abroad.