India Tour of England, June-Sept 2014

India Tour of England, June-Sept 2014  

1. 1.

• 3 seamers + Binny
    • 3 seamers + Jadeja & Ashwin (-a batsman)
    • 4 seamers + Ashwin or Jadeja (-a batsman)

What a stupid comeback :facepalm: Stick to the topic troll..OP is making a valid point.. With an ump like Darmasena(who is a well known for his biased decisions favouring India) officiating DRS should have been a must...Pity the English lads,they'd better brace themselves for more howlers like the prior,ballance dismissals ...
Decisions went against both Vijay and Prior. What are you on about? Dharmasena's a shyte Umpire, nothing we can do about it.
What a stupid comeback :facepalm: Stick to the topic troll..OP is making a valid point.. With an ump like Darmasena(who is a well known for his biased decisions favouring India) officiating DRS should have been a must...Pity the English lads,they'd better brace themselves for more howlers like the prior,ballance dismissals ...
Di**wards like you didn't seem to watch the match fully.
^^Quit pretending...Everyone knows the real reason behind India's refusal to accept DRS i.e.to keep getting favours from umps who are intimidated by the might of BCCI.. :facepalm: On a different note,who in their right minds would appoint a swearing troll as a moderator ..:orderorder:
On a different note.. Your teak got your ass kicked by South Africa. in your own turf :finger:
^^Quit pretending...Everyone knows the real reason behind India's refusal to accept DRS i.e.to keep getting favours from umps who are intimidated by the might of BCCI.. :facepalm: On a different note,who in their right minds would appoint a swearing troll as a moderator ..:orderorder:
Yes, we own World Cricket and SLC. Deal with it! And stop crying when other's abuse you. We all know the reason why you are here. You need a lap to cry after the series loss. :giggle:
U are right ,so the other teams should refuse to play India if they don't agree to bcci's stand on drs.but I see teams including Lanka begging to play against us :dontknow:
U are right ,so the other teams should refuse to play India if they don't agree to bcci's stand on drs.but I see teams including Lanka begging to play against us :dontknow: