KXIP master race SS thread (members only)

India-KXIP fan

Im gonna be offline for a while starting today. This is why I backed out of playing in the first place. 30markhan is a more than capable captain though. I trust him to keep everyone in check. And 30markhan you can appoint a vice captain if you want, will help to send any reminders etc in case your away some day. Ill leave that up to you to decide. This team has potential, hopefully the team converts the potential into a win. Good luck guys :kxip::two_thumbs_up:

looks like you guys realised you were well behind.just used one sub for today :giggle: not gonna work thoughB->
Nothing to do with that. Following Zest's example, thought it was good idea to leave for studies. :poink: Also lol @ using more subs in a low points match :hehe: It gets you slightly ahead temporarily but that's exactly what every team wants... less subs in a low scorer, more subs in a high scorer :hehe: No player will get 250 pts this game.

Most importantly because we are :kxip: Master Race and superior to other teams trash talk and mind games against opposition.
:hysterical: It seems that after lot of crap talk off the field and trying to dish rubbish comments towards all other teams has not worked as two teams have thrashed them comprehensively. Might end in bottom of the table as well.

:hysterical: It seems that after lot of crap talk off the field and trying to dish rubbish comments towards all other teams has not worked as two teams have thrashed them comprehensively. Might end in bottom of the table as well.
I am waiting for the croods to cross them. :haha: Come on croods Thrash the Mouse Race. :cheer: