The Cherry Poppers

Lord

we are two different persons trying to work together for team's success. But since Lord is piking up your xi each day you think everyone else follows the same crap thing. You are cheaters even politicians are better than you.
whining in full flow :rofl:

we are two different persons trying to work together for team's success. But since Lord is piking up your xi each day you think everyone else follows the same crap thing. You are cheaters even politicians are better than you.
:agree: Our democracy will prevail in the end unless Leo can show the flair and talent he possesses by showing dictator's sscomp and Lord the middle :finger: Cmon Leo, use your talent, be different, don't be a sheep. I saw alot of potential in Leo but I was outbid in auction. Can't believe I missed such a talent now he's gonna hurt us with his creativity today :wall:

Lord you have the last chances of withdrawing your poopers out of the game and leave on high today or be ready to face the thrashing of your lifetime
just because your manager is a chicken and no doubt taught you chickening skills,everyone isnt like that We are in it to win it baby :beach:

:agree: Our democracy will prevail in the end unless Leo can show the flair and talent he possesses by showing dictator's sscomp and Lord the middle :finger: Cmon Leo, use your talent, be different, don't be a sheep. I saw alot of potential in Leo but I was outbid in auction. Can't believe I missed such a talent now he's gonna hurt us with his creativity today :wall:
LeoRahi I want you to look yourself in the mirror and ask, is this really what I wanna be? A sheep? A follower? Great SS's think outside the box. Your new to SS... who knows what you may develop into... you may be the next bobbydhillon or MK Paul for all we know... Or do you wanna continue listening to dictators who last won years ago? I think not. Express yourself. Next time dictators tell you "make xyz captain today" tell them to fark right off! :hatsoff: I know what I saw that day. Matchday 9, Asia Cup 2014, cricket web SS, LeoRahi picked the best captain no one else did and it was the pick of the tournament for me. That was the sign, that this guy is definitely destined for great things with a bit of consistency. :hatsoff: Great things that won't come by following dictators. All the best today Leo :two_thumbs_up:

This team is an absolute disgrace! They will do just about anything to win. A dirty win at all costs team who will bend the rules, cheats in anyway to win. Sportsmanship not even once. Disgusting stuff, past winner SS's willing to compromise any creativity and letting others pick their team. How embarrassing. I didn't know 1 person could have 5 teams... Appalling, negative tactics. Win at all costs types. Absolute disgrace.

This team is an absolute disgrace! They will do just about anything to win. A dirty win at all costs team who will bend the rules, cheats in anyway to win. Sportsmanship not even once. Disgusting stuff, past winner SS's willing to compromise any creativity and letting others pick their team. How embarrassing. I didn't know 1 person could have 5 teams... Appalling, negative tactics. Win at all costs types. Absolute disgrace.
Aww you want help for competing ?

Well done, Team. Good to see that we are topping the charts since many days and continue to improve the performance. The team spirit too has been amazing and it is honor to lead such a level headed team. No crap bak bak from any of our team members. Thrashing performances on the field tough. :hatsoff: With all the strategy that we could do, the strategy could only be beneficial if the team members could execute the plans and do their roles. The managers too have assembled a good group of selectors who are enjoying the tourney and giving results to them. Have to say that the team members are enjoying it under such management who have given enough discretion to all team members. Well played, once again. Other team should chill. After all this is just a game and one has to take failure in sports very sportingly rather than keep talking crap towards other teams,team members.Typical bowlers reaction after he has been smacked for 36 in an over. The more such reactions come, the more everyone knows who's winning it. Personally i am glad that our team members are enjoying the tourney rather than posting non sense over here towards others. Let's not stoop so low in ranking as well as class unlike the other team even though we are winning. :two_thumbs_up:

Team should be renamed The Disgrace. Cheats will do anything to win. Don't play in the spirit of the game.
:whine: :mama:

stop-whining-o.gif

Well done, Team. Good to see that we are topping the charts since many days and continue to improve the performance. The team spirit too has been amazing and it is honor to lead such a level headed team. No crap bak bak from any of our team members. Thrashing performances on the field tough. :hatsoff: With all the strategy that we could do, the strategy could only be beneficial if the team members could execute the plans and do their roles. The managers too have assembled a good group of selectors who are enjoying the tourney and giving results to them. Have to say that the team members are enjoying it under such management who have given enough discretion to all team members. Well played, once again. Other team should chill. After all this is just a game and one has to take failure in sports very sportingly rather than keep talking crap towards other teams,team members.Typical bowlers reaction after he has been smacked for 36 in an over. The more such reactions come, the more everyone knows who's winning it. Personally i am glad that our team members are enjoying the tourney rather than posting non sense over here towards others. Let's not stoop so low in ranking as well as class unlike the other team even though we are winning. :two_thumbs_up:
Your only strategy is to copy paste each other's team :hehe: