speed and performance of indian pacers in ipl

vishalvirsingh

yes 135K is decent pace if yorker is accurate.
He is improving so quickly just see the increase in pace and I want to show :finger: to all other pacers who slowed down giving excuse of too much cricket This guy within his limitations has become one of the best in world atleast in this format :hatsoff:

BK has increased his pace a but as well as improved his death bowling' date=' two big criticisms of him. Should have be learning and improving skills in the highest format of the game than stupid IPL[/quote'] Yep and look he is better off now no? He should be opening bowling for us in England he is must in side now

BK has increased his pace a but as well as improved his death bowling' date=' two big criticisms of him. Should have be learning and improving skills in the highest format of the game than stupid IPL[/quote'] It is one thing to learn and another to be allowed to implement. Dhoni mahashay to ...dheere dal kehta hai!

BK has increased his pace a but as well as improved his death bowling' date=' two big criticisms of him. Should have be learning and improving skills in the highest format of the game than stupid IPL[/quote'] It is one thing to learn and another to be allowed to implement. Dhoni mahashay to ...dheere dal kehta hai! If he bowls bad in one match...he takes him off for the series or at least doesn't give full quota.

Yep and look he is better off now no? He should be opening bowling for us in England he is must in side now
What I meant was, people were saying he lacks test skills. Well, he has shown that he can learn and develop new skills very fast

Yep and look he is better off now no? He should be opening bowling for us in England he is must in side now
What I meant was, people were saying he lacks test skills. Well, he has shown that he can learn and develop new skills very fast