speed and performance of indian pacers in ipl

vishalvirsingh

STOP THIS ****ING DEBATE PLEASE' date= THIS IS A DISCUSSION ON FAST BOWLERS THIS IPL NOT ABOUT HIT THE DECK AND WHATEVER :hitler: DONT SPOIL IT :orderorder:
abbey tu kaun aaya decide karme waala?phoot yahaan se :poink:

@ sabby You are confusing cricket terms with their literal meanings in English. They are not necessarily the same. Literally -- You can hit the deck hard whether you are hitting the seam or not. In cricket -- Hitting the deck hard means - bowling a ball straight at the pitch without trying to swing it. - using as much shoulder behind the delivery as possible and bowl with more effort. - trying to land it on the seam - with the objective of getting extra bounce and seam movement. The cricket term has nothing to do with the relative speeds of pacers of different release speeds at the point of hitting the pitch. Literally it should have been hitting the deck harder , that is harder than normal deliveries of the bowler bowling.... not harder than the fastest bowlers in the world "Hitting the deck " , " Kissing the surface" etc. are cricketing terms which exist and are used by the cricket fraternity. These are not my terms. Ask Rkt. Whether you agree with their usage or not does not really matter.
Sorry but in cricket hitting the deck was reserved for guys like ntini,flintoff,harmison Normally tall guys who bowl quick and bowl short of length I think it's becoming joke no what everyone who hits. Seam is hit the deck bowler when I explained properly here that it's a myth and impossible Ii already told you everything so I am not gonna reply to it but how does bow,ping straight changes anything ? It just changes ur perception actually impact is same Not ta winging happens because length is shorter they do not do it intentionally it does not impact speed you are really complicating normal physics here And none of you have answered me properly how can ball be slow in air can have more force at time of impact ?

This is last time ... After this I will pm one of you and discuss there otherwise who gives a feck :p Bowling straight happens because thy are not trying to swing the ball in air with seam pointing towards fine leg or slips Philander has straight seam,straight high arm and bowls close to stumps this adds up to bowli straight and most importantly shorter length than some swing bowlers Using I shoulder will lead to more force and more speed I already discussed this Landing on seam agree he is one of the best in world and his being wobbly seam means it can seam both ways . What you guys should say is hitting the seam harder than some one like bhuvi who does not lands it on seam as often or percentage of seam hitting ground is much less It makes sense too it totally describes too what you are saying IMO

Sabby officially gets the title Prof. Prof. Sabby :hail:
Have you never been I cricket talk?this is nothing tbh and everyone has been kind enough and even when bit angry at most we accused each other of not reading :cantstop: You need to see posts of boss Bhai :hatsoff:

Have you never been I cricket talk?this is nothing tbh and everyone has been kind enough and even when bit angry at most we accused each other of not reading :cantstop: You need to see posts of boss Bhai :hatsoff:
tareef kitti aa :dontknow:

This thread is derailed... SABBY can you please create a separate thread for this hitting hard discussion. 1LucyBlacksmith.jpg
Actually it's not it's pretty much related but I won't be discussing anymore I am sure discussion must have hurt you guys personally sorry for that :finger:

Actually it's not it's pretty much related but I won't be discussing anymore I am sure discussion must have hurt you guys personally sorry for that :finger:
no da..i was not following it ( your hit hard discussion).. just that i come here to check on speeds of Indian fast bowlers...in IPL. Kinda a drool thread this is...

no da..i was not following it ( your hit hard discussion).. just that i come here to check on speeds of Indian fast bowlers...in IPL. Kinda a drool thread this is...
Hmm ok but little bit fpdiscussion over performance and skill is given We were discussing bowling only and what lacks in Indian bowlers compared to let's say philander der and that led to this so I feel bad that you think it's derailed Yes you do not see speed but hey are pretty pointless IMO Anyway since you wanna drool just check out what bhuvi did to rohit :hysterical: Also brilliant death bowling to pollard :hatsoff: