The BJP thread

kabbirann

I would still have Harsh Vardhan. Has come up through the ranks and worked for the party above everything else. Is clean and has the credentials being part of previous BJP administration in the city. By all means give Bedi a good portfolio. But CM is a bit too much.
Completely agree. But I don't think Dr. Harshwardhan will be CM - first he was given a smaller portfolio in the cabinet expansion and then he has not been given any responsibility for the Delhi elections. Doesn't seem to be in the picture for Delhi CM now. Methinks Smriti Irani is high on the list.

Kiran Bedi will be the CM candidate
That would rile up the entire Delhi BJP. She was offered a ticket in 2013 elections but she didn't accept as she wasn't sure of how BJP would perform. She again refused to join BJP during Lok Sabha elections. Now that BJP has done so well over the past few months and is definitely going to win in Delhi, she has joined the party and wants to be CM. As much as I respect all the work she has done, this is just plain and simple opportunism.

Don't know who's gonna be the CM candidate for the bjp but the way goel announced that they'll fight under bedi's leadership makes me think that she might well be that candidate. Surely the bjp workers and other delhi leaders won't approve of this idea but bjp had to make her the face of the party to counter kejriwal and the recent uproar over the meter issue

Don't know who's gonna be the CM candidate for the bjp but the way goel announced that they'll fight under bedi's leadership makes me think that she might well be that candidate. Surely the bjp workers and other delhi leaders won't approve of this idea but bjp had to make her the face of the party to counter kejriwal and the recent uproar over the meter issue
Goel is out of favour and is trying to cling to Bedi in an effort to be in favour.

I had a good meeting with Amit Shah ji, he welcomed me in the party, will be joining party(BJP) soon: Shazia Ilmi News is that Jaya Prada will also be joining. So Kiran Bedi, Ilmi and Jaya Prada will be taking on AAP. Meanwhile the Delhi unit of BJP can go on a holiday as they have been given no responsibility :popcorn:

I had a good meeting with Amit Shah ji' date= he welcomed me in the party, will be joining party(BJP) soon: Shazia Ilmi News is that Jaya Prada will also be joining. So Kiran Bedi, Ilmi and Jaya Prada will be taking on AAP. Meanwhile the Delhi unit of BJP can go on a holiday as they have been given no responsibility :popcorn:
The Delhi unit of BJP will need proper bamboo in the back treatment from Amit Shah, after elections.. For long those useless bunch of idiots have harmed BJP... Those Bijays and Jollys need to be taken to task...

Bedi, Illmi and others who are joining now could end up doing more harm to BJP by their tendencies to be loose cannons... I can already foresee opportunists like Illmi, Jayaprada, Amar Singh etc. ditching BJP in future... TBH I don't like that duo of Jayaprada & Amar Singh joining BJP... Meanwhile Ashutosh gave a funny remark on Titter: BJP more and more looking like Arvind's 'B-Team' now... :cantstop:

The Delhi unit of BJP will need proper bamboo in the back treatment from Amit Shah' date=' after elections.. For long those useless bunch of idiots have harmed BJP... Those Bijays and Jollys need to be taken to task...[/quote'] 15 years BJP not able to get into power becuase of these morins.Needed Kejri to get a BJP CM :giggle:

Nitish kumar would be CM and would have key portfolios in the union cabinet if he was still with the BJP. He should write a book, how to lose from a position of strength. Another round of BJP-Jd(u) government and Lalu prasad yadav would have been political history.

BJP unlikely to reach majority mark in Delhi poll, AAP to get 28 seats all%20party%20seat.jpgvote%20percent.jpghttp://www.abplive.in/india/2015/01/16/article477989.ece/ABP-News-Nielsen-Opinion-poll-BJP-unlikely-to-reach-majority-mark-in-Delhi-poll-AAP-to-get-28-seats keep in mind this is before Bedi was made the face of the campaign. Even if she adds about 2-3% to the BJP vote share in the city it will push the Delhi BJP over the line surprised by the congress numbers. Might be an anomaly.