The BJP thread

kabbirann

Amit shah i feel believes that Delhi BJP is weak in lack of women leaders which means they lose out on a big % of the electorate.
Delhi BJP lacks all leaders, male or female, after Harshwardhan went to the Cabinet. But bringing in outsiders just 3 weeks before the election and that too without as much as informing the Delhi BJP is bound to create resentment. If it was done a few weeks/months earlier in a proper manner after consulting Delhi BJP then they would have accepted Kiran Bed I/Ilmi etc easily.

Not sure when was that Opinion poll done because it's showing the possible CM candidates as Sheila Dixit and Harshwardhan and obviously they are trailing to Kejriboy... :giggle:
11-15th jan
There is a lot of divergence among these opinion polls, isnt it? Cant say which one is correct. one thing is there that bedi has benefited bjp.

Dinesh Trivedi seems like a good man currently in the wrong party. He should have really quit TMC the day he was ousted as Railway Minister. It was a disgraceful decision. And despite MMS backing Trivedi, as usual nobody cared about MMS' views. BJP a should welcome such people.

But what BJP a still needs in WB is a home grown well known Bengali leader. That is still missing. With non-Bengali names like Rahul Sinha, Dinesh Trivedi, they can only make some inroads, but unlikely to win a majority in an election.

Dinesh Trivedi seems like a good man currently in the wrong party. He should have really quit TMC the day he was ousted as Railway Minister. It was a disgraceful decision. And despite MMS backing Trivedi, as usual nobody cared about MMS' views. BJP a should welcome such people.
And should discourage rabid dog type obnoxious supporters like some on this forum.

No ...almost exclusively in BJP. its hard to imagine now that before 2014, BJP was the only party I ever voted for. bjp supporters should learn from people like sudhanshu trivedi from their party.
Well, clearly you haven't watched The Ashutosh on TV. Also, you might have missed some posts from certain BJP haters here too (not referring to you at all. I think you are a very reasonable poster and you have your valid reasons for supporting AAP and I respect that).

Well' date=' clearly you haven't watched The Ashutosh on TV. Also, you might have missed some posts from certain BJP haters here too (not referring to you at all. I think you are a very reasonable poster and you have your valid reasons for supporting AAP and I respect that).[/quote'] Most of that is a response to bjp guys in their own manner. People cant be Mahatma Gandhis. BJP supporters in neighborhood, public places, offices, online (FB, online messageboards), Tv shows - anywhere you find them, many will be disrespectful towards others.

Most of that is a response to bjp guys in their own manner. People cant be Mahatma Gandhis. BJP supporters in neighborhood, public places, offices, online (FB, online messageboards), Tv shows - anywhere you find them, many will be disrespectful towards others.
That attitude of BJP supporters comes directly from the top leadership - Modi and SHah are completely brazen in matters of criminal activity (I guess having some experience helps), in deliberately disrespecting seniors in the party, calling leaders of other parties 'chor' etc and then taking them into BJP the next day, deliberately giving provocative speeches to incite communal tension (as Amit Shah did during the elections).....the supporters see all this and they also behave in the same manner.

That attitude of BJP supporters comes directly from the top leadership - Modi and SHah are completely brazen in matters of criminal activity (I guess having some experience helps)' date=' in deliberately disrespecting seniors in the party, calling leaders of other parties 'chor' etc and then taking them into BJP the next day, deliberately giving provocative speeches to incite communal tension (as Amit Shah did during the elections).....the supporters see all this and they also behave in the same manner.[/quote'] one thing people should also appreciate is that Modi invokes pride n confidence among indians. India has potential to be the strongest, most influential country in the world, he makes people realize this. People should not get carried away n be dismissive, condescending towards opposition people/parties working for the country in their own way...ofcourse some of such language/behavior is derived from Modi only

one thing people should also appreciate is that Modi invokes pride n confidence among indians. India has potential to be the strongest' date=' most influential country in the world, he makes people realize this. People should not get carried away n be dismissive, condescending towards opposition people/parties working for the country in their own way...ofcourse some of such language/behavior is derived from Modi only[/quote'] Dismissive like Kejri and his team saying Modi/BJP are scared, already lost it? Like Kejri saying Kiran Bedi is scared to debate with him? Kejri alleging Modi on bankroll of Adani and Ambani, him being a chor etc?

Delhi people have to choose between Kiran Bedi and Arvind Kejriwal. Both would be having difference of opinions but both are Intelligent, educated, honest, want development and have leadership qualities. Look at my state of UP, we have to choose between Mayawati and Akhilesh. Even the third option of Delhi, Ajay Maken is much better then any of the top level politician of UP. I must say I am jealous.

Delhi people have to choose between Kiran Bedi and Arvind Kejriwal. Both would be having difference of opinions but both are Intelligent, educated, honest, want development and have leadership qualities. Look at my state of UP, we have to choose between Mayawati and Akhilesh. Even the third option of Delhi, Ajay Maken is much better then any of the top level politician of UP. I must say I am jealous.
Only difference between AK and KB will be who ends up doing less drama of trying to get things done but unable to do it because of "non-cooperation" by Central Govt.