Who will beat Punjab?

I6MTW

OK mr peace process' date=' (apart from besharam of the century) please highlight the personal abuse from my above statement ?[/quote'] Why apart from that ? You started of with that you used words like chutta kings just to offend him and other fans please do not even try to justify it .. Also I just requested you to remove those words because he was joking but no I am Gandhi for that and now peace process maybe you are the one here looking for fight for no reason Why can't big guy with big keyboard learn to act properly on internet and for once admit mistake and move on..your comment against me as also out of line when my only intention of stopping you was to not let it become big fight for no reason as no one here was serious Why did you feel so offended by that ? Maybe hate does blind people but I did not made fool of you you sir yourself did specially after trying to justify your comments even after knowing he was joking .

Why apart from that ? You started of with that you used words like chutta kings just to offend him and other fans please do not even try to justify it .. Also I just requested you to remove those words because he was joking but no I am Gandhi for that and now peace process maybe you are the one here looking for fight for no reason Why can't big guy with big keyboard learn to act properly on internet and for once admit mistake and move on..your comment against me as also out of line when my only intention of stopping you was to not let it become big fight for no reason as no one here was serious Why did you feel so offended by that ? Maybe hate does blind people but I did not made fool of you you sir yourself did specially after trying to justify your comments even after knowing he was joking .
This is pointless .... It's like talking with a imbecile..all I can say that you are as of now the rightful holder of 'besharam of the century' title. Congrats

32f2165dab6df6efab8681f2d545d0b4752897e95d36c3ec4e628fb75354b422.jpg I am willing to go even one step further. Me flaunting about CSK's record over the years is like Japanese boasting about the use of 'Comfort Women' during WWII or Al Qaeda showboating over the 'succes's of the 9/11 hijackings. Extremely inappropriate! :headshake:
lol.. Making a joke of my analogy and then responding with Ur own that doesn't even match .