Sri Lanka tour of England & Ireland 2014

sl have performed creditably in england so far. i hope india can now put up a semblance of a fight to keep the sub continent flag flying high in england. i'm not holding out much hope for india with their assortment of medium pace garbage bowlers and ftbs though.

Senanayake Mankads Jos Buttler wicket oh boy! This is a moment. Buttler is run out back room. Senanayake had warned him previously. Buttler backed up again. Senanayake appeal and the umpire asked Mathews if he wanted to uphold it. Mathews said yes. Buttler given out. This will be a story. (Excuse the odd looking commentary while we sort Buttler's wicket) the best thing about this is matthews respected the rules of the game .he was perfectly within his rights to follow the rule of the game .we also didnt want to make butler out that way but wat to do there is a rule written by the experts of the game n we just hav to follow the rule unlike sehwag who didnt care about the rules.i personaaly am very very dissapointed but overturning this would have been a disgrace to this beautiful game of cricket :) .anyways who cares if we win the series 3-2.:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

wicket oh boy! This is a moment. Buttler is run out back room. Senanayake had warned him previously. Buttler backed up again. Senanayake appeal and the umpire asked Mathews if he wanted to uphold it. Mathews said yes. Buttler given out. This will be a story. (Excuse the odd looking commentary while we sort Buttler's wicket) the best thing about this is matthews respected the rules of the game .he was perfectly within his rights to follow the rule of the game .we also didnt want to make butler out that way but wat to do there is a rule written by the experts of the game n we just hav to follow the rule unlike sehwag who didnt care about the rules.i personaaly am very very dissapointed but overturning this would have been a disgrace to this beautiful game of cricket :) .anyways who cares if we win the series 3-2.:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:
Who cares if you beat England B team when even England A team was crappy itself :asleep:

Am I the only one supporting Mankaded ? What is wrong with it. It is within the spirit of the game. Perfectly legal, especially since Butler was warned. In this day and age -- when Chuckers are allowed to chuck freely, why is mankaded considered illegal and against spirit of the game ? And the 2nd question is, so where do you draw the line in terms of how far the runner can back up? 2 yards, 5 yards, 10 yards?? If I need 1 run to win the World Cup and it is the last ball, I will go and stand 10 yards from the wicket. Is that acceptable?