India tour of Bangladesh, June 2014

India tour of Bangladesh, June 2014  

1. 1.

• uthappa
    • raina
    • rahane
    • no one

^ Seems like. I don't see any sign of match in their schedule though. May be DD will add it later on. Good timing, 12:30 PM IST.
I checked DD National's official Facebook page and this is what they had to say yesterday about the series:
We promised to show you all India matches, 2 Semi Finals and Final of FIH Hockey World Cup. AND Capture for you the glorious madness of the FIFA World Cup. So, Friends of Doordarshan – We are unable to bring you India Vs Bangladesh One Day International Series 2014.
Remains to be seen if they've changed that decision, because I can only find one link that says that Doordarshan will be broadcasting there series and the source is pretty iffy.
Yes' date=' it would probably have been different if Dhoni et all had been playing but all that proves is that Indian fans (and broadcasters) love their stars, not their sport. It also shows that younger players such as Suresh Raina, Ajinkya Rahane and Cheteshwar Pujara don't command the same box office interest. [/quote'] this is what i find annoying , these so called journalist will write anything to show indian cricket in poor light. If this very Indian team was playing aussies or eng or SA (lets not even talk Pak) this would have been a heavily advertised series and there would have been enough interest despite it just being a 3 ODI series and ongoing WC. Its not about big Indian stars missing its the weak and dull opposition hence noone cares.
maybe aakash chopra realised that Star sports should announce it by themselves so he deleted i got a feeling it will be on Star sport in india