Where is Manan Vohra?

sachin34357

Not comparing him with Pujara. I'm saying lets watch more of him in this season' date=' and how well he would fair in LOIs.[/quote'] Obviously but to me he is as good as chand if not better ..that does not says much but in this team he will do well he has clear role it will help :two_thumbs_up:

I don't think Mandeep Singh (he's been solid these past two seasons and has had limited opportunities this season) an opener should be completely discounted and neither should Gurkeerat Singh as a finisher.
Mandeeps game hasnt improved since his u-19 days , infact he had better technique then ..what a waste he is turning out to be , had all the potential .

Mandeeps game hasnt improved since his u-19 days ' date=' infact he had better technique then ..what a waste he is turning out to be , had all the potential .[/quote'] he's averaging 47 in first class cricket after a decent number of games…..I wouldn't write him off as a total flop show yet.

Its that kind of a year for KXIP. Nothing can go wrong for them, from Sehwag in full flow to Maxwell to Miller to Bailey to Saha to Vohra to Sandeep. All coming good, but have they peaked too early? I am not too sure, but boy they have played some really good cricket this season :hatsoff: