I didn't think I'd ever say this..

kablooee87

why??
because he bowled brilliantly. Did exactly what's asked of him, gets a genuine edge and Akmal doesn't bother catching. Ok, you play for Pakistan...you gotta expect that. Next ball...AGAIN. At this point, there's no confidence in the catchers and the only way to get a wicket is to hit the stumps. Perfect ingredients to go legside-ish and another 4. His numbers today are 4 overs, 1 wicket, for 30 runs. He isn't even close to deserving numbers like that.
because he bowled brilliantly. Did exactly what's asked of him, gets a genuine edge and Akmal doesn't bother catching. Ok, you play for Pakistan...you gotta expect that. Next ball...AGAIN. At this point, there's no confidence in the catchers and the only way to get a wicket is to hit the stumps. Perfect ingredients to go legside-ish and another 4. His numbers today are 4 overs, 1 wicket, for 30 runs. He isn't even close to deserving numbers like that.
oh ok.. I dint watch 1st 9 overs.. wehn i saw the figure i tot sohaib was expensive.. in thismatch hes good, hes been let down by his team mates.. next match he will be let down by sachin.. :D
hes huffing n puffing.. i dont think hes gonna withstand this full series.. hes definitely not fully fit
May be he didn't get his NANDRO today - how the hell is he still playing I don't know. The man should be banned for life - end of story. I wonder what injury has kept Asif out of the team - is it possible actor here went around to Asif's with a bat! :D
May be he didn't get his NANDRO today - how the hell is he still playing I don't know. The man should be banned for life - end of story. I wonder what injury has kept Asif out of the team - is it possible actor here went around to Asif's with a bat! :D
come on guys ... can we leave out this sh*t now ?? ICC cleared him who are we to blame Akhtar of doing drugs and sh*t..... Btw, I saw Akhtar giving 100% yesterday after a very very long time. Thats a good sign for Pakistan team. Akhtar deserved more wickets and less runs yesterday. Tough luck!
come on guys ... can we leave out this sh*t now ?? ICC cleared him who are we to blame Akhtar of doing drugs and sh*t..... Btw, I saw Akhtar giving 100% yesterday after a very very long time. Thats a good sign for Pakistan team. Akhtar deserved more wickets and less runs yesterday. Tough luck!
dude ur talking asif he want found guilty and ICC has cleared him.... ICC never involved in this.. PCB found him guilty and their corrupt system cleared him... hey may have given 100% today but still tht doesnt change the fact tht he was a cheat and druggie..
dude ur talking asif he want found guilty and ICC has cleared him.... ICC never involved in this.. PCB found him guilty and their corrupt system cleared him... hey may have given 100% today but still tht doesnt change the fact tht he was a cheat and druggie..
Ok whatever it is.... its none of our business on who PCB choses to play for them.