Modi Sarkar Social Issues Tracker Thread (Ache din aane wale hain)

cндябеяs

NDA should interfere as much as possible where ever possible, in order to save it's interest and decimate UPA as much as possible... You cannot play straight when dealing with Congress and it's moles... No matter how much criticism you get, don't ever make the mistakes ABV made... Need to be ruthless, when given an opportunity...

Balaatkaarchand has a ministry. Interference in appointing Supreme Court judges. Interference in the functioning of universities. Waah re acche din.
Seriously. I had lamented badly against UPA govt for their alleged misuse of CBI on this very forum. But this govt. seems to be in hurry to emulate those feet of 10 yrs of UPA govt. in 10 weeks.

You should worry about your "agenda" and "credibility". Please post more fake news about Swiss government sharing black money details with Modi"ji". That's your typical style of response when you have nothing to add or you have been conclusively proved incorrect - (1) One liners which you think makes you look cool/smart or (2) Ad hominem. Both examples in the last 2-3 posts you have made (on this thread and the Harshvardhan thread).
Lol.. he seems to find more credibility in posters who claim that Sonia Gandhi was honey-trap, set up by CIA against scion of Nehru-Gandhi family.

Balaatkaarchand has a ministry. Interference in appointing Supreme Court judges. Interference in the functioning of universities. Waah re acche din.
:hysterical: Those who were happy under UPA rule will definitely feel its not ache din.

Seriously. I had lamented badly against UPA govt.
You did that for last 10 years and planning to do it for next 5 years. Then against UPA now against Modi Government. Well, here is the thing we have got a full majority government which has taken over on 25th May, 2014. Going through media report it seems our PM and other ministers are working very hard and are planning to be more and more interactive through social media. Lets give them some time and intelligent posters like you can give your suggestions as to how the government should move forward, what all areas they should be focussed on. For criticizing them we will have ample time don't worry for that. I and all of them who have voted for him will be more vocal in taking stand against him if he fails.But rather then wasting our energy into negative and pessimistic sentiments lets be positive and hopefull for now.

Seriously. I had lamented badly against UPA govt for their alleged misuse of CBI on this very forum. But this govt. seems to be in hurry to emulate those feet of 10 yrs of UPA govt. in 10 weeks.
The interference in universities is equally pathetic. The UPA government was a fail on many fronts, but largely did a decent job in the higher education area. The manner in which the Delhi University FYUP is being subverted by the government just shows that these jaahils have no clue about what higher education and autonomy of higher educational institutes mean. And of course, as you say the misuse of the CBI and IB to interfere in Supreme Court functioning.

For Modi opposers achche din aa gaye . Ab 5 saal forum pe NDA supporters ki aisi k itaisi karna .The mental satisfaction you receive will be much more than anything else
10 years,but by that time they will have been married,middle aged and institutionalized

What is your view on Gopal Subramaniam issue? I am sure you are aware of it.
Watched his interview saying Govt. wants its friends at the position of judges is why he stepped aside. Looks like an honest guy. Pathetic manipulations by Modi Govt. , has to be said.

The interference in universities is equally pathetic. The UPA government was a fail on many fronts, but largely did a decent job in the higher education area. The manner in which the Delhi University FYUP is being subverted by the government just shows that these jaahils have no clue about what higher education and autonomy of higher educational institutes mean. And of course, as you say the misuse of the CBI and IB to interfere in Supreme Court functioning.
Kya rules kya regulations Bhai. majority aayi hai....ab koi hamara kya ukhaad lega. Thats basically the thinking.

The interference in universities is equally pathetic. The UPA government was a fail on many fronts' date=' [b']but largely did a decent job in the higher education area. The manner in which the Delhi University FYUP is being subverted by the government just shows that these jaahils have no clue about what higher education and autonomy of higher educational institutes mean. And of course, as you say the misuse of the CBI and IB to interfere in Supreme Court functioning.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Only the most shameless could be an Arjun Singh and Sibal supporter !

you do realize you look like a sore loser ? why not embrace the change?
Why should one embrace EVERY change made my the Modi government? I embrace the change to clean Ganga, I embrace the change for a railway fare hike (but will cry foul on the hypocrisy to oppose it while in opposition) but I DO NOT embrace the change to interfere with judicial appointments etc.

you do realize you look like a sore loser ? why not embrace the change?
Sure, to a blind Modi/BJP bhakt , I would surely sound like a sore loser because he would not like to hear any cricticism or even notice that I also accept good points of Modi/BJP -
Reviving business confidence and investment cycle, infra n power sector growth, relatively(not absolutely) affordable housing - these are things bjp govt. will do good. Good administration, hard work, marketing, eagerness to learn etc are Modi's good points. They have to also give emphasis to HDI. Because the HDI imporovement from 1998 to 2004 was about zero and Guajarat too had pretty average HDI score after 12 yrs of Modi rule. Focus also on labour laws - minimum wages, safety in field work, medical facilities, working hours limit, prevention from exploitation etc . Meanwhile web forum junkies like us will continue fighting ego battles on the internet in the comfort of AC and the labour class work and live in pretty bad conditions in hot n humid weather.

Why should one embrace EVERY change made my the Modi government? I embrace the change to clean Ganga' date=' I embrace the change for a railway fare hike (but will cry foul on the hypocrisy to oppose it while in opposition) but I DO NOT embrace the change to interfere with judicial appointments etc.[/quote'] good,didn't realize you actually supported the Modi govt. Post some good news also then