Modi Sarkar Social Issues Tracker Thread (Ache din aane wale hain)

cндябеяs

I kinda agree with S!=G here... There's no reason to publicise that particular setup of MPs having to stand up like school kids and give their reports to Masterji Modi sitting on a pedestal with photographers running around.. A clear, concerted effort to show who's the boss and how Modi is running India... No need to publicise this as it might make the MPs/Cabinet ministers uncomfortable... Imagine you have to give presentations to your boss like this and photos of this publicised... No harm and might not be a major issue but why publicise? Run your govt/company whichever way possible but why publicise these? There are so many other things to publicise... However, I won't be dwelling on these issues to unnecessary criticise how Modi is running his Govt. Some of the issues I felt/feel important and I did and will continue to raise...however I'm pretty much happy with the progress... It's all new for everybody and everybody will learn and get used to it...

I kinda agree with S!=G here... There's no reason to publicise that particular setup of MPs having to stand up like school kids and give their reports to Masterji Modi sitting on a pedestal with photographers running around.. A clear, concerted effort to show who's the boss and how a Modi is running India... No need to publicise thus as it might make the MPs/Cabinet ministers uncomfortable... Imagine you have to give presentations to your boss like and photos of this publicised... No harm and might not be a major issue but why publicise? Run your govt/company whichever way possible but why publicise these? There are so many other things to publicise... However, I won't be dwelling on these issues to unnecessary criticise how Modi is running his Govt. Some of the issues I felt/feel important and I did and will continue to raise...however I'm pretty much happy with the progress... It's all new for everybody and everybody will Lear and get used to it.
There's no such poster here :beee:

Let’s honour ‘Sam Bahadur’ with the Bharat Ratna now

I can’t claim to know what the Prime Minister is thinking but if my hunch is correct I feel it would not be out of place to offer my personal advice. If he accepts what I’m about to propose he can only benefit by doing so. Five days from today is Independence Day. It will be Mr Modi’s first as Prime Minister. It’s also the perfect opportunity to announce one or two Bharat Ratna awards. To be honest, I’m sure this is something he must have in mind. It’s an opportunity to recognise people whose services to the nation have been unfairly and wrongly overlooked. Atal Bihari Vajpayee, I’m confident, will be at the top of that list. I, therefore, expect Mr Vajpayee to be given the Bharat Ratna whenever the Prime Minister makes his first announcement. However, Mr Vajpayee is not the only person who’s been overlooked. There is at least one other equally deserving candidate who did not find favour with successive Congress prime ministers. It’s the need to recognise him — and on the first possible occasion — that I wish to advise Mr Modi about. In fact, he’s been overlooked longer than Mr Vajpayee. Therefore, the case to make amends is possibly greater. The person I have in mind was undoubtedly India’s premier officer and gentleman. He is Field Marshal Sam Hormusji Framji Jamshedji Manekshaw. Let me give you two irresistible reasons why the Field Marshal deserves the Bharat Ratna. First, he led independent India to its only military victory of which we, as a nation, remain unceasingly proud. It is, undoubtedly, the high point of the Indian defence services. It was, however, more than just a military victory. It split Pakistan in half, hugely diminishing the security and strategic threat from that country. It also propelled India to dominance throughout South Asia. No other single event has more dramatically changed the way the world views us. A second reason for this recognition is it would be honouring our army if not our defence services. This is something our dhoti-kurta politicians owe our men in uniform. For footling reasons they’ve shied away. Instead, they’ve showered awards on their own kind, many of which were not just questionable but very possibly undeserved. Consequently, politicians have got more Bharat Ratnas than they should have. The defence services haven’t got a single one. The Field Marshal would be the right way to start. Dissenters might argue Field Marshal Manekshaw is dead. So what? Of the 43 people who received the Bharat Ratna, 11 got it posthumously. One of them, Vallabhbhai Patel, 41 years after his death. Another, Gopinath Bordoloi, after 49 years. The Field Marshal has been dead only seven years. More importantly, if Rajiv Gandhi and MG Ramachandran deserved the award, can you really argue Manekshaw did not? And who would dispute Manekshaw’s services were greater and more memorable than those of Aruna Asaf Ali and Abdul Kalam, both of whom got the Bharat Ratna in 1997? Third, if being remembered is grounds for the award Manekshaw would top everyone’s list. In contrast, who remembers Bhagwan Das, Gulzarilal Nanda, VV Giri and Kamaraj? My final argument: Mahatma Gandhi never got the Nobel Prize and that diminished the prize. If they could have awarded it posthumously the Nobel Committee would have jumped to make up their lapse. The Bharat Ratna, on the other hand, is often awarded after death. This is Mr Modi’s chance to correct a mistake.
http://www.hindustantimes.com/comment/karanthapar/let-s-honour-sam-bahadur-with-the-bharat-ratna-now/article1-1250153.aspx 100% agreed.

TIL something very interesting about Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose and the Bharat Ratna - in 1992 there was a Govt. communique saying that he had been awarded the Bharat Ratna posthumously but there was severe protests from his family and the public because "posthumously" meant that he had died - the awards committee could not give sufficient proof that he had actually died. In 1997 the Supreme Court finally said that the Govt. communique saying that he had been awarded the Bharat Ratna was cancelled as his name had been not been published in the Gazzete of India or put in the list of recipients. The Union Government also stated on affidavit that in deference to the sentiments expressed by the public and members of the family of Netaji, the Government of India did not proceed further to confer the award.

Seriously' date=' and honestly, adding a Bharat ratna to is name isn't going to spectacularly change the phenom that was SC Bose, nor not conferring it going to reduce a bit.[/quote'] His family members (around 90 of them) are of the opinion that he, like Gandhi, is above such awards so they are saying they won't accept it. What they want is declassification of the papers related to this death.

Breaking News : Narendra Modi farted while his arsse was pointing towards West. [Raghav Mode on] This is what I was fearing from the start. Its so sad to see the PM of India farting and you will see more of it in coming years. India has to pay heavy price for electing Dhokla eating right wing fundoo. Let me be sad and spread this sadness across. [Raghav Mode Off] [Random Guy Mode On] See I was saying that both Congress and BJP are same both fart in similar fashion , Arvind times his cough in such a perfect manner that its time coincides with the fart so people never come to know whethe rhe is coughing or farting. [Random Guy Mode Off] [Dexter Morgan mode On] I have done lots of research on the internet and see farting is a natural phenomenon and we should not blame our PM for that . See the link I am sharing : www.fartingnaturally.com But having said that since I am neutral poster, I will also prove that their might was a deliberate intention see I am neutral so I will not be as direct as some other but see Mecca Masjid is in western direction, which I can actually prove throgh this link: www. where is macca mesjid.com [Dexter Morgan mode off] [Hue and cry after this post] [Most of the part time seculars like MTC, Mariyam, hhhhuuhh, etc mode on] We ar enot blaming PM directly but he could have changed the direction of his arsse while farting. [Most of the part time seculars like MTC, Mariyam, hhhhuuhh, etc mode off] [Outsider Mode On] I knew it. this jahil cannot hold his farting desire. What more can you expect from a chaiwallah. He could have taken example from Howard educated or IITian who do not fart like jaahil but their is a jingle bell in their fart. [Outsider mode off]

Breaking News : Narendra Modi farted while his arsse was pointing towards West. [Raghav Mode on] This is what I was fearing from the start. Its so sad to see the PM of India farting and you will see more of it in coming years. India has to pay heavy price for electing Dhokla eating right wing fundoo. Let me be sad and spread this sadness across. [Raghav Mode Off] [Dexter Morgan mode On] I have done lots of research on the internet and see farting is a natural phenomenon and we should not blame our PM for that . See the link I am sharing : www.fartingnaturally.com But having said that since I am neutral poster, I will also prove that their might was a deliberate intention see I am neutral so I will not be as direct as some other but see Mecca Masjid is in western direction, which I can actually prove throgh this link: www. where is macca mesjid.com [Dexter Morgan mode off] [Hue and cry after this post] [Most of the part time seculars like MTC, Mariyam, hhhhuuhh, etc mode on] We ar enot blaming PM directly but he could have changed the direction of his arsse while farting. [Most of the part time seculars like MTC, Mariyam, hhhhuuhh, etc mode off] [Outsider Mode On] I knew it. this jahil cannot hold his farting desire. What more can you expect from a chaiwallah. He could have taken example from Howard educated or IITian who do not fart like jaahil but their is a jingle bell in their fart. [Outsider mode off]
Brill

Breaking News : Narendra Modi farted while his arsse was pointing towards West. [Raghav Mode on] This is what I was fearing from the start. Its so sad to see the PM of India farting and you will see more of it in coming years. India has to pay heavy price for electing Dhokla eating right wing fundoo. Let me be sad and spread this sadness across. [Raghav Mode Off] [Random Guy Mode On] See I was saying that both Congress and BJP are same both fart in similar fashion , Arvind times his cough in such a perfect manner that its time coincides with the fart so people never come to know whethe rhe is coughing or farting. [Random Guy Mode Off] [Dexter Morgan mode On] I have done lots of research on the internet and see farting is a natural phenomenon and we should not blame our PM for that . See the link I am sharing : www.fartingnaturally.com But having said that since I am neutral poster, I will also prove that their might was a deliberate intention see I am neutral so I will not be as direct as some other but see Mecca Masjid is in western direction, which I can actually prove throgh this link: www. where is macca mesjid.com [Dexter Morgan mode off] [Hue and cry after this post] [Most of the part time seculars like MTC, Mariyam, hhhhuuhh, etc mode on] We ar enot blaming PM directly but he could have changed the direction of his arsse while farting. [Most of the part time seculars like MTC, Mariyam, hhhhuuhh, etc mode off] [Outsider Mode On] I knew it. this jahil cannot hold his farting desire. What more can you expect from a chaiwallah. He could have taken example from Howard educated or IITian who do not fart like jaahil but their is a jingle bell in their fart. [Outsider mode off]
:hysterical: Good one!