Modi Sarkar Social Issues Tracker Thread (Ache din aane wale hain)

cндябеяs

Can u summarize his works' date=' his writing style and influences without referring to wikipedia? Have u read even one of his books?[/quote']How cruel .. you have now forced him to spend the weekend reading up stuff by URA :haha:

Well, well .. U.R. Anantha Murthy, whose 'Samskara' railed against Hindu rituals, cremated amid Vedic chants by 15 Brahmin priests.
I read that his wife Esther specifically asked for Brahminical rituals on his death... not sure whether she was instructed by URA or his relatives There is one more story of his hypocrisy mentioned... seems that he did not perform his mothers death ceremony and as a penance went to Gaya in the guise of a lecture to Patna University..Unfortunately for him the barber tonsured him & his duplicity was exposed ... if this is not hypocrisy. what is it?

Can u summarize his works' date=' his writing style and influences without referring to wikipedia? Have u read even one of his books?[/quote'] So, you believe that only if you done a complete thesis on somebody's literary work only then you can understand the stature of that person in respective field of literature? wouldn't you know the stature of Ravindra Nath Tagore in Bengali literature without even reading a single book in original? Wouldn't you know the stature of Hemmingway, Hermann Hessi, Kafka in modern fiction without doing a critical analysis of all their works? I haven't read a single book of URA, but have read few articles about him, mainly obituaries and those would be enough for a man of basic intelligence to appreciate where he would stand among luminaries of Kannada literature. Only a childish, frivolous person would say that he would be more remembered for his comments on Modi. :haha: To all the cheerleaders, put on your clothes and go back. Your work is over for the day.

So, you believe that only if you done a complete thesis on somebody's literary work only then you can understand the stature of that person in respective field of literature? wouldn't you know the stature of Ravindra Nath Tagore in Bengali literature without even reading a single book in original? Wouldn't you know the stature of Hemmingway, Hermann Hessi, Kafka in modern fiction without doing a critical analysis of all their works? I haven't read a single book of URA, but have read few articles about him, mainly obituaries and those would be enough for a man of basic intelligence to appreciate where he would stand among luminaries of Kannada literature. Only a childish, frivolous person would say that he would be more remembered for his comments on Modi. :haha: To all the cheerleaders, put on your clothes and go back. Your work is over for the day.
Not just his comment on Modi, but his threat of leaving the country if the people make a certain democratic choice. When the writing became clear on the wall, he made a classic U-turn (the AAP variety). So he exposed himself as a coward, and then as a hypocrite. The very traits AAP-ians appreciate.

UR Ananthamurthy also claimed that when he was young he purposefully urinated on an idol of a deity worshipped in some village. Apparently, this he did in order to convince himself that idols cannot perform miracles. What a sick, perverted individual. The perfect person for an AAP-ian to appreciate.

Not just his comment on Modi, but his threat of leaving the country if the people make a certain democratic choice. When the writing became clear on the wall, he made a classic U-turn (the AAP variety). So he exposed himself as a coward, and then as a hypocrite. The very traits AAP-ians appreciate.
UR Ananthamurthy also claimed that when he was young he purposefully urinated on an idol of a deity worshipped in some village. Apparently, this he did in order to convince himself that idols cannot perform miracles. What a sick, perverted individual. The perfect person for an AAP-ian to appreciate.
Lol at your attempts on bringing AAP in this. Grow up a bit.

I read that his wife Esther specifically asked for Brahminical rituals on his death... not sure whether she was instructed by URA or his relatives There is one more story of his hypocrisy mentioned... seems that he did not perform his mothers death ceremony and as a penance went to Gaya in the guise of a lecture to Patna University..Unfortunately for him the barber tonsured him & his duplicity was exposed ... if this is not hypocrisy. what is it?
No wonder he supported the AAP party which defines hypocrisy.

Mental sicktard, but that's enough for leftists to glorify him. Even if they don't know the name of a single book written by him.

The key here is to bash Modi anytime you can and do it as fervently as possible Even if you don't know the person, he becomes an overnight hero to the brigade quite immediately. Before having made those comments on Modi, for the common people(aapies included) ananthamurthy was a relatively unknown man.

wtf. Glad he is dead. No sympathy for such people.

So, you believe that only if you done a complete thesis on somebody's literary work only then you can understand the stature of that person in respective field of literature? wouldn't you know the stature of Ravindra Nath Tagore in Bengali literature without even reading a single book in original? Wouldn't you know the stature of Hemmingway, Hermann Hessi, Kafka in modern fiction without doing a critical analysis of all their works? I haven't read a single book of URA, but have read few articles about him, mainly obituaries and those would be enough for a man of basic intelligence to appreciate where he would stand among luminaries of Kannada literature. Only a childish, frivolous person would say that he would be more remembered for his comments on Modi. :haha: To all the cheerleaders, put on your clothes and go back. Your work is over for the day.
I wouldn't advise other people to go and read someone if I have not done so, and try to take a higher pedestal.

It seems as a kid URA wanted to prove that a stone under some tree in his village was not haunted, to prove that he would not be haunted if he harmed the stone he urinated on it. Bhakts have somehow turned a kid urinating on a supposedly haunted stone into "Young URA urinated on a hindu idol to prove that it was not sacred". But looking at some other threads in this forum it is not a surprise. I hope they continue this stupidity for some more time, at least karnataka will be free of them.

So a person becomes noble and totally innocent once he/she bashes Modi. Since UR threatened about Modi one year back, he has become a great writer/person and all his anti-Hindus colors have simply been forgotten and dismissed. There are countless other examples. Take Lalu, so now this corrupt, convicted politician has been projected by "liberals" as the hope of Bihar through his so called secular alliance. And then, how can I forget, AAP, that party which took support from the most corrupted party, Congress to form government at Delhi. With its constant bashing and conspiracy theories about Modi, Kejriwal has become a saint where any single word he speaks, is seen as absolute truth to those AAPians.

So a person becomes noble and totally innocent once he/she bashes Modi. Since UR threatened about Modi one year back' date= he has become a great writer/person and all his anti-Hindus colors have simply been forgotten and dismissed. There are countless other examples. Take Lalu, so now this corrupt, convicted politician has been projected by "liberals" as the hope of Bihar through his so called secular alliance. And then, how can I forget, AAP, that party which took support from the most corrupted party, Congress to form government at Delhi. With its constant bashing and conspiracy theories about Modi, Kejriwal has become a saint where any single word he speaks, is seen as absolute truth to those AAPians.
He was a great writer since before Modi entered politics. Its just that Modi Bhakts came to know about him only when he said something about The Dear Leader.

He was a great writer since before Modi entered politics. Its just that Modi Bhakts came to know about him only when he said something about The Dear Leader.
He was a good writer but he did get famous due to his threat against Modi. And then are you saying that just because he made statements against Modi, he must be a good person? He was a person full of controversies. There is a difference between great writer and a great person. And, I was talking about the latter part regarding him.

He was a good writer but he did get famous due to his threat against Modi. And then are you saying that just because he made statements against Modi, he must be a good person? He was a person full of controversies. There is a difference between great writer and a great person. And, I was talking about the latter part regarding him.
Again, that was only in the world of Modi Bhakts were a person becomes famous/infamous because of his/her views on Modi. But then again, its wrong to expect fans of Dina Nath Batra to know about or to consider someone like UR Ananthmurthy as a good writer. As for the "good person", I can't say anything on that since I didn't know him personally and I certainly won't call anyone a good/bad person just because they don't like a political leader.