SRT the energizer bunny

kya faaltu ki thread man. ek knock ke piiche 10 threads bana rahe ho... if u want to appreciate then why create another thread on that.. yeh kya 2-3 smiley daal di aur thread bana di
Abe saale, have you seen him play this year at this age after playing since 1989.........it requires class, skill, fitness, mental toughness..................remember the days of "endulkar"??
Abe saale' date=' have you seen him play this year at this age after playing since 1989.........it requires class, skill, fitness, mental toughness..................remember the days of "endulkar"??[/quote'] abey panwaadi toh maine kab mana kiya hai that he is not a classic player or a legend but why such thread.. is my concern.. doesn't make sense...
abey panwaadi toh maine kab mana kiya hai that he is not a classic player or a legend but why such thread.. is my concern.. doesn't make sense...
Abe, I want to pay a special tribute to my man......tereko kya problem hain saale? This is a free forum. Zyada Hitler giri mat kar :giggle:
Great work there Pred! Arguably the greatest player to have ever played the shorter version of the game.
Arguably ? Are you kidding ? Sachin is the COLOSSUS of the one day game. His record, when he retires, will be the benchmark for new guys coming into the sport , the sort of of stuff daddies tell their kids when they first get hold of a bat " See that guy there , if you can do a quarter of what he did, you have done your dad proud"...
Arguably ? Are you kidding ? Sachin is the COLOSSUS of the one day game. His record' date=' when he retires, will be the benchmark for new guys coming into the sport , the sort of of stuff daddies tell their kids when they first get hold of a bat " See that guy there , if you can do a quarter of what he did, you have done your dad proud"...[/quote'] True but lets not forget about this guy 051534.jpg
TENDULKARBUNNY.jpg
Great work! Seriously it's the consistent performance over such a long time that amazes me..........18 years +...........are you kidding me? Anakin, don't worry he will not score zeroes.............. no matter what he does from now on..........his legacy in cricket history is sketched in unerasable ink!!!
Arguably ? Are you kidding ? Sachin is the COLOSSUS of the one day game. His record' date=' when he retires, will be the benchmark for new guys coming into the sport , the sort of of stuff daddies tell their kids when they first get hold of a bat " See that guy there , if you can do a quarter of what he did, you have done your dad proud"...[/quote'] Dur dur gaon mein jab bachha nahin khleta hain to ma kahti hain......."bachhe yeh cricket bat pakar le, nahin to sachin tendulkar aa jayega".................aur tum yeh Indian cricket team haramzado, SRT ka naam pure mitti me milai diye.......... Iski sajaa milegi, barabbar milegi. .......................... .......................... SRT goes to shoot Pathan, RP and Zaheer (for bleeding so many runs in the last 3 overs) click on Pathan: Bach gaya saala click on RP: Yeh RP bhi bachh gaya 'Aur tera kya hoga Zaheer bhaiya' 'Little master mein shahid bhai ka pitai khaya' 'Ab goli kha'
Greatest ever to have held a bat .... Short , Long , Not soo short ,Not so long ... whatever version. If he plays the T20 he will kick the "yengsters" butt in that version too ...
Spot on. BTW Donald said the exact same thing, the greatest cricketer ever to walk on the cricket field.
SRT has more than twice the record "that guy" has ... and he(Richards) had the benefit of some of the really good fast bowlers of his time playing in his team.
I don;t think you can compare the records. SRT became successful only in the Powerplay era, that too when he started opening. In the MO till 1994 what is his record? Also, Richards was successful in the MO and he could be devastating against any bowler in a test like playing fields. I rate IVAR above SRT in ODIs and in Tests as well.