Italy vs Costa Riica

vvvslaxman

How does it changes the fact it's bad preparation? Did holland or Germany or France needed break? Or Bosnia ?
As I said that is a factor not the reason . It is football few mistakes for your defense, few mistakes from your gk can as well lose you match. From an athletic standpoint chile , Costa Rica teams look much superior in heat. Sure they can be beaten by an European team. But it still doesn't change they are good I. This area. USA, Italy Spain wilt under heat. Netherlands also struggled against Australia . Rain saved them somewhat in the other match

As I said that is a factor not the reason . It is football few mistakes for your defense' date=' few mistakes from your gk can as well lose you match. From an athletic standpoint chile , Costa Rica teams look much superior in heat. Sure they can be beaten by an European team. But it still doesn't change they are good I. This area. USA, Italy Spain wilt under heat. Netherlands also struggled against Australia . Rain saved them somewhat in the other match[/quote'] How can you be so sure it's just heat? I mean every time European team struggles a bit it's heat and with little bit of rain they are good enoug to score 5 goals? This is hilarious to me tbh :hysterical:

How can you be so sure it's just heat? I mean every time European team struggles a bit it's heat and with little bit of rain they are good enoug to score 5 goals? This is hilarious to me tbh :hysterical:
It is A factor not THE factor I have told it so many times. You may believe what you want to believe.

It is A factor not THE factor I have told it so many times. You may believe what you want to believe.
There is nothing to believe U think it's impossible to get used to it which is just not true and people get used to new climate every day it's not impossible And it's factor which can be dealt with and you just are not willing to accept this ..no one denies it's factor..no one denies it played part but I will never believe that they could not have dealt with it better like other teams coming from even colder climate at home ...hope u get the point this time

There is nothing to believe U think it's impossible to get used to it which is just not true and people get used to new climate every day it's not impossible And it's factor which can be dealt with and you just are not willing to accept this ..no one denies it's factor..no one denies it played part but I will never believe that they could not have dealt with it better like other teams coming from even colder climate at home ...hope u get the point this time
It affects some teams more than others. Of course teams don't lose only because of that. You cannot use of results of such matches to prove your point. That has no relevance to my point. I merely state that some teams just could barely run after second half. They may even win. Still it doesn't change the fact they suffered. Your point is heat is an excuse. I don't even root for an European side. So you can hardly say I give an excuse

It affects some teams more than others. Of course teams don't lose only because of that. You cannot use of results of such matches to prove your point. That has no relevance to my point. I merely state that some teams just could barely run after second half. They may even win. Still it doesn't change the fact they suffered. Your point is heat is an excuse. I don't even root for an European side. So you can hardly say I give an excuse
I never said u gave excuse I meant their fans.. I posted about this topic even before you.. I replied to maniac U are justifying the excuse... It's same as saying India loses in australia because of bounce... It can be dealt with and in context of sports I do not want it to come in and take credit away from Australia