Michael Jackson memory lane thread

Gaurav

What an artist he was :sad_smile: What voice and what dancing skills. Was listening to "Thriller" and his "Off the wall" album and they still sound awesome. Dude completely lost it in the end :angry_smile: :scooter: bH2ES8bfZt8 19pI__0rbM8 b74rzdQOIjI PLgRjEC6VGg

Was listening to some Wacko Jacko songs the other day. He really was a magnificent singer - i don't care if he was gay, a paedophile, whatever...he had the total entertainment package. The voice was as unique as it gets. Which Jacko tunes are your favorites, BKD ? For me, nothing tops Smooth Criminal and Bille Jean

Was listening to some Wacko Jacko songs the other day. He really was a magnificent singer - i don't care if he was gay' date=' a paedophile, whatever...he had the total entertainment package. The voice was as unique as it gets. [/quote'] Yeah agree nothing can take away the musical talent that he had.
Which Jacko tunes are your favorites, BKD ? For me, nothing tops Smooth Criminal and Bille Jean
Very difficult to say man. He was one of those rare artists whose albums were full of **** hot songs rather than the 2-3 good songs we find in aj kal ke artist ke album mein. "Off the wall" and "Thriller" were my favourite albums. Loved "Beat it" and "Bad" for coolness factor when I was younger :giggle: PSWLKQMN34Y U-k_3ofk89U

I liked his songs and dances a lot too. But to be consistent: If you admire Wacko Jacko despite him doing things to children, then you sure must admire Mohd Asif and Actor despite them being druggos...do you? You probably dont (many dont) admire them, and I think same applies to Wack Jacko as of today. Is it a dilemma for us fans?

More a performer than an artist per se. Would be more famous for his dance and on stage persona than any immortal lyrics as such. Still managed to churn out some fairly good numbers. That he was considered numero uno at a time when Madonna, Whitney Houston, Springsteen, U2, Guns and Roses and many others were ruling the roost itself tells a story.