Gautam Gambhirz appreciation thread

Cricketics

when that collision occured, Afridi leaned in with his right shoulder into Gambhir. Gambhir got out at the wrong time, because he was rebuilding the innings. India playing with 6 batsmen tend to do this and take the game to the last 15/10 overs and try to explode then. It worked today but if Yuvi with his low strike rate had gotten out like Gambhir, we could've been in trouble.

when that collision occured, Afridi leaned in with his right shoulder into Gambhir. Gambhir got out at the wrong time, because he was rebuilding the innings. India playing with 6 batsmen tend to do this and take the game to the last 15/10 overs and try to explode then. It worked today but if Yuvi with his low strike rate had gotten out like Gambhir, we could've been in trouble.
We need one more allrounder. But we dont have another one.
nahi yaar.. beta agar baap ko gaali dega toh fir acha nahi lagta... and bad manners hote hai..
nahin...usee kehta hain...baap numberi to beta 10 numberi :two_thumbs_up:

GG danced down the track and hit Afridi for a four. Said "T M ki C B ke L". Afridi said something back. Then he said something to Tanvir and Tanvir blew him a kiss(WTF?). Then we had Argy Bargy incident between GG and Afridi and again both said MC/BC stuff. After the game in an interview with Mr. Indeed, Afridi apologised and said that he was frustrated with the pathetic fielding at the time and took it out on GG.

GG danced down the track and hit Afridi for a four. Said "T M ki C B ke L". Afridi said something back. Then he said something to Tanvir and Tanvir blew him a kiss(WTF?). Then we had Argy Bargy incident between GG and Afridi and again both said MC/BC stuff. After the game in an interview with Mr. Indeed' date=' Afridi apologised and said that he was frustrated with the pathetic fielding at the time and took it out on GG.[/quote'] yaa i saw th int'vew.. u talking about the one he gave in hindi rite? to arun lal.. he was like " main maanta hoon meri galti thi"
Irrespective of who says it... Most likely the retard said some thing similar.... Any guy who can't think beyond another guys sister or mother's P Parts can't possibly be respecting his own.... I wonder what guys who talk like think when they look at their mother... Sick cowards!
It's a man thing, Beetle, you wouldn't understand. Intoned at the right time, in a right way, as Gambhir did today against that cowardly bully, it's a glorious word, a fitting riposte.

beetle, I have a question for you. What should a sportsman do if someone is having a go @ his mother/sis. a) Do a Zidane (06 WC finals) b) Do a GG/Afridi (3rd ODI)

Okay letz all agree.. Today what Gambhir did was for the sake of his country.. he didn't disappoint his countrymenz.. he made his country proud.. watever gambhir did their in the ground was to defend his country...
how ? :hysterical:
Okay letz all agree.. Today what Gambhir did was for the sake of his country.. he didn't disappoint his countrymenz.. he made his country proud.. watever gambhir did their in the ground was to defend his country...
Honestly Tics, dont you think you are taking it a bit too far ? And the "Okay letz all agree.." sounds like more like a " You better agree with me" to me.:haha: