Germany vs France Quarterfinal WC 2014

India-KXIP fan

Nothing was clean.. they had moments of brilliance. But Germany was not pushed hard even for a second. They were hardly under threat.
Whether nothing was clean or not you wouldn't expect a side like Germany, with the quality they have in midfield to sit back on the counter and be content with 1 goal lead. A side with a sh!t midfield like Man U I can understand but what if France had scored? Yes they had 2 good counters later on but before that in 2nd half it was all France even though they were not creating any clear chances like you say. Klose shouldn't start for Germany, all he did was lose the ball. Guy is past it, too old.

If there are 'fixed' matches in football, this is how it would look like.. not claiming it was fixed, just boring to watch. Two good chances, and german shooters looked casual. French did not show much fire, except for that last minute shot, and one more sometime earlier...both good saves by Neuer

Whoever thinks France even had sniff must have watched a different match. Algeria had better chances against Germany than France.
Why are u comparing the two different games? Neur made 3 world class saves todayr,Hummels nearly scored an own goal,its far more than a sniff lol.the finishing was **** I agree but just read some of the tweets,most of them are on neur keeping France at bay etc etc

Why are u comparing the two different games? Neur made 3 world class saves todayr,Hummels nearly scored an own goal,its far more than a sniff lol.the finishing was **** I agree but just read some of the tweets,most of them are on neur keeping France at bay etc etc
But that was because they were the team pushing,I never felt a goal coming In fact, i felt Ger would another

If you say that as a sniff then Germany had much easier chances than that. Ball was hardly in the penalty area of Germany. Those saves were all regulation saves. Not like the Howard saves.

But that was because they were the team pushing,I never felt a goal coming In fact, i felt Ger would another
both are co-related.the team which pushes for the equaliser will always be vulnerable to concede another especially against a great team like Germany. U don't think they were gonna equalise but neur made at least 3 world class saves to keep out France at bay especially the one at the end of 1st half.

If you say that as a sniff then Germany had much easier chances than that. Ball was hardly in the penalty area of Germany. Those saves were all regulation saves. Not like the Howard saves.
Lol regulation saves? The one at the end of 1st half was brilliant,that should have been the equaliser,he made two more great saves..taking Howard's saves as the.benchmark is wrong because u won't find too many like those in any match . I am not talking of Germany's chances,off course they had 2 great opportunity to bury the match in the final 10 mins ,I am just telling u that France had some great opportunities as well just that the finishing was ****.

Lol regulation saves? The one at the end of 1st half was brilliant,that should have been the equaliser,he made two more great saves..taking Howard's saves as the.benchmark is wrong because u won't find too many like those in any match . I am not talking of Germany's chances,off course they had 2 great opportunity to bury the match in the final 10 mins ,I am just telling u that France had some great opportunities as well just that the finishing was ****.
Almost all teams that played had such chances. That is not a reflection of how horribly they were outplayed by Germany. Every time they got into their penalty area some tall Germany could stick his long out and defend with ease. Let me put this way. This gotta be the easiest game for Germany behind Portugal match. Reason. Germany played better. Still not their absolute best. But good enough. France played their worst . If you add them up it was a walk in the park for Germany.

Almost all teams that played had such chances. That is not a reflection of how horribly they were outplayed by Germany. Every time they got into their penalty area some tall Germany could stick his long out and defend with ease. Let me put this way. This gotta be the easiest game for Germany behind Portugal match. Reason. Germany played better. Still not their absolute best. But good enough. France played their worst . If you add them up it was a walk in the park for Germany.
No it wasn't a walk in the park by any means.if ur gk have to make some great saves ,how is it a walk in the park.France had more shots than Germany,almost same possession. Walk in the park was against Portugal and USA,they were at total ease against USA with 65% possession just at the end did USA have a couple of chances. The 1st 30 mins of the second half and the last 10mins of the 1st half was dominated by France

No it wasn't a walk in the park by any means.if ur gk have to make some great saves ,how is it a walk in the park.France had more shots than Germany,almost same possession. Walk in the park was against Portugal and USA,they were at total ease against USA with 65% possession just at the end did USA have a couple of chances. The 1st 30 mins of the second half and the last 10mins of the 1st half was dominated by France
I. That case no match is a walk in the park.in every match a GK make 2 or 3 saves.