Germany vs Brazil semifinal wc 2014 - Ultimate Decimation of Brazil : 7-1

skindia

To the soccer nutters on this forum' date=' How big of a hammering is this? Tell us in the context of cricket.[/quote'] There have been 833 world cup games in all. Never happened before :cantstop: If i can say similar example. Punjab XI vs CSk bowlers is a good example

Ya.. that is a good comparison. Infront of home crowd. Lungans took us down on a deteriorating pitch
I was young at that time so I didnt give a crap about anything. Did the pitch deteriorate or was it that way the whole game? How did the lungans score so much? And the stark difference when Sachin was batting and others were huge.

To the soccer nutters on this forum' date=' How big of a hammering is this? Tell us in the context of cricket. (like how does it compare to summer of 2011 in england?)[/quote'] equivalent to 96 semi final loss against lungans or getting whitewashed in a test series at home

I was young at that time so I didnt give a crap about anything. Did the pitch deteriorate or was it that way the whole game? How did the lungans score so much? And the stark difference when Sachin was batting and others were huge.
No.. Eden Gradens prepared a dodgy pitch. India put the opposition in fearing Jayasuriya instead of batting first. Backfired big time.