India vs England, 1st Test,Trent Bridge || 9-13 July

How did James Anderson get the MOTM ? 81 runs and 4 wickets while Bhuvi got 5 wickets and 58 and 63 not out. How biased is this ?
And the importance of both Anderson's 81 and Bhuvi's 58 was the same. He got 5 fer in one innings on a dead pitch whereas Anderson needed two innings to take 4 wickets. Even without the second fifty Bhuvi should have won it. One of the most biased MOM decisions I have seen.
Looked so damn disappointed after the shot in the 2nd innings. Pujara and Kohli are having the same outing against England like the last time. :giggle:
what do you mean ? kohli is same but pujara was scoring runs last time at home and even here in both innings looked good before getting out
I mean Kohli failed and Pujara did well against England at home. Similar stuff here.
lol yeah...kohli always is in middle of bad form when he plays against england ..but hopefully he will strike form soon as we need him with weak lower order ...or maybe gambhir will get chance in place of dhawan after lords
lol yeah...kohli always is in middle of bad form when he plays against england ..but hopefully he will strike form soon as we need him with weak lower order ...or maybe gambhir will get chance in place of dhawan after lords
This time at least one of our openers stuck with Pujara. Back in India, he was playing a lone game. Kohli's form will be a massive boost and whatever happened to Ajinkya.
This time at least one of our openers stuck with Pujara. Back in India' date=' he was playing a lone game. Kohli's form will be a massive boost and whatever happened to Ajinkya.[/quote'] rahane is unlucky he will score for sure ....looked best batsman from our side to me when he was batting :cantstop:
dude everyone knows ball swings when conditions are overcast ...they just do not scientifically know why it happens ..please for your own sake stop making fool of yourself and see the difference . even in past there was question of why it happens not when..
no..ball will not necessarily swing every time its overcast. This is the reason it is still a mystery what makes ball swing in the air. Some say if it is cold even if it is over fast, it will not swing. Warmer weather but overcast conditions makes it swing.
rahane is unlucky he will score for sure ....looked best batsman from our side to me when he was batting :cantstop:
Gave it away in the first innings. Was timing it well. Looked positive, which is good unlike Kohli. Kohli is all at sea now. Hopefully he sorts it out.
And the importance of both Anderson's 81 and Bhuvi's 58 was the same. He got 5 fer in one innings on a dead pitch whereas Anderson needed two innings to take 4 wickets. Even without the second fifty Bhuvi should have won it. One of the most biased MOM decisions I have seen.
+1000
no..ball will not necessarily swing every time its overcast. This is the reason it is still a mystery what makes ball swing in the air. Some say if it is cold even if it is over fast' date=' it will not swing. Warmer weather but overcast conditions makes it swing.[/quote'] not everytime...sometimes some balls jsut do not swing maybe they are out of shape..and some batches of balls swing more ...it is mystery but to say ball does not swing under overcast conditions is wrong ..do you agree or not ? it might not swing everytimes but overcast conditions is associated with swing and to say it stops swing is wrong .
Gave it away in the first innings. Was timing it well. Looked positive' date=' which is good unlike Kohli. Kohli is all at sea now. Hopefully he sorts it out.[/quote'] lol with kohli he can be back after one inning and start playing in god mode like before ...dont worry ..rahane and pujara should score big in next game .. btw in first inning he played too quickly and was unlucky to get caught on off side while playing pull too early it was under edge i think
no..ball will not necessarily swing every time its overcast. This is the reason it is still a mystery what makes ball swing in the air. Some say if it is cold even if it is over fast' date=' it will not swing. Warmer weather but overcast conditions makes it swing.[/quote'] In most occasions, it does. When its overcast, most teams decide to bowl and cricketers, commentators associate cloud cover with conditions which assist swing. Sometimes, the ball may get soft and may not swing around so much but usually with a hard ball and cloud cover, it means swing. If the sun is out, its usually a good day for batting unless the pitch is a real green top, in which case the grass in the pitch retains moisture and can help seam movement.
In most occasions, it does. When its overcast, most teams decide to bowl and cricketers, commentators associate cloud cover with conditions which assist swing. Sometimes, the ball may get soft and may not swing around so much but usually with a hard ball and cloud cover, it means swing. If the sun is out, its usually a good day for batting unless the pitch is a real green top.
yep and its not like its 50 percent of times ..the ball swings in england under overcast conditions almost 90 percent of times and for guys like anderson everytime ..
lol with kohli he can be back after one inning and start playing in god mode like before ...dont worry ..rahane and pujara should score big in next game .. btw in first inning he played too quickly and was unlucky to get caught on off side while playing pull too early it was under edge i think
Yep. Under edge. He takes a huge stride forward like Dravid to kill the swing, but with Dravid it was different. Dhawan should get another go. Pujara will get back into beast mode, Kohli needs a few good shots to get back. I believe Lord's might end up in a draw too.
Yep. Under edge. He takes a huge stride forward like Dravid to kill the swing, but with Dravid it was different. Dhawan should get another go. Pujara will get back into beast mode, Kohli needs a few good shots to get back. I believe Lord's might end up in a draw too.
i just feel this time team is not scared ...and with bt of help we can get this english batting line up out